Space Gun S-63

Tinplate6

In the past I was never a big fan of transparent plastic ray guns, they always reminded me of those cheapie water pistols. However, I have changed my opinion of them :unsure: , mostly due to the many unique pistols that have shown up on Alphadrome. I have discovered many beautiful designs in clear plastic too.

The Space Gun S-63 is not so much artistically designed or unique in function, it's just a friction sparkler, it had just enough of a retro feel to make it interesting. However, when I got it, I noticed it had the most jaw-dropping beautiful cobalt blue color I've ever seen in a transparent pistol! :blink:

post-656-1273905693.jpg

post-656-1273905719.jpg

The gun is a respectable size, about 9.5 inches, but is is oddly out of balance, with a large body and a tiny grip. The Japanese trademark is a TM inside a diamond, surrounded by an oval. I know I've seen this before, but I can't remember who it is.

I know there are more interesting guns out there, but I'm happy with this one. ^_^

Archived