Gear Robot: Need Help For A Sh Restoration...

Jerome

Hey there !

As you can see in the picture below, this boy is missing some parts. But since the overall aspect is not too bad, I would really like to make it complete again. As far as I know, ears & feet are missing (anything else ?) and there : you're help is needed.

If you could post some front/side pictures of the missing parts, with size informations, it would greatly help my re-make on my own the missing parts. I noticed there's a hole at the end of the legs, for foot attachment I suppose but, I don't think there's a high technological system for assembly : hole seems available for a peg ; maybe there are some metallic "U" bars inside as can be seen on few other models...

post-860-1269886018.jpg

Anyway, thank's for helping by throwing your shots here in low-res (for the community) or straight in my e-mail for huge images (private message to get it / it'll also help avoid overloading AD's forum abilities). Thanks, thanks, thanks ^_^.

• Brian.. changed the title to Gear Robot: Need Help For A Sh Restoration...

Archived