The Ultraman Lionman Gun And Box

Tinplate6

This is without a doubt the most outrageous, in-your-face gun I own. Measuring an incredible 15 inches long, this plastic gun comes with two different colored emitters, a badge and even a cardboard bad guy to shoot at...why it even came with batteries included! :blink:

post-656-1269322070.jpg

The gun is in mint condition and probably was never removed from the box. This crazy weapon has both light and sound, the bulb in the emitter lights up and it emits a shrill shrieking noise not unlike a nail being dragged across a blackboard (Mom and Dad must have loved that). :lol:

post-656-1269322103.jpg

post-656-1269322134.jpg

The box, although badly beaten, is still intact with it's big window and pictures of Ultraman, it shows two makers marks; ST and TT.

post-656-1269322181.jpg

As odd as it was, I just had to have this immense weapon of defense, it's so strange you can't put it down, that is until you pull the trigger...yikes what a noise! :wacko:

TP, imagination is right! That's one interesting gun. I like it. A mood raygun. I assume the ends are interchangeable depending on your anger level :lol: . Not as outrageous as the supposed Mars Attack gun.

post-221-1269345083.jpg

Weird looking toy!

The "ST" symbol is for "Safety Toy," and was put on Japanese toys after 1971 to show that they were safe for kids.

I wonder if Mark Nagata has one? He's got the biggest Ultraman collection in the world, and he collects ray guns. Seems like something that'd be right up his alley.

Thanks all, yes, it is cool.

Phil, I know what you mean about those unlicensed Mars Attacks guns, I have both of them and they are really weird. :lol:

Big X, Ultraman Ace hunh? :huh: Thanks for the correction. ^_^

Doc, knowing Mark, he probably has two of these. :)

Its great that it comes with two different color emitters, you never know what color aliens you might run into. :o Seriously nice pick up.

Archived