Robotmaker Collection

Robotmaker

Hello, I'm Beni from Belgium. Been collecting for some years, but sold all my Horikawa's somes months ago.

Here's the rest of my humble collection. All bots & boxes are original off course, no repro's in my showcase...

Taken with my Mobile Phone, so no super quality pictures. I'll try to make some new ones.

IMAG0298.jpg

IMAG0297.jpg

IMAG0296.jpg

IMAG0295.jpg

IMAG0294.jpg

Hi Beni, welcome aboard, very nice collection, i would like to have your red Space Explorer :rolleyes: one day maybe ;)

Alain

hi beni, what a beautiful collection! a lot of true classic robots! your name sounds very familiar, did we had contact some years ago or another beni from belgium? welcome here :)

hi beni, what a beautiful collection! a lot of true classic robots! your name sounds very familiar, did we had contact some years ago or another beni from belgium? welcome here :)

Martijn, indeed we had contact and I think I bought my black high wheel from you. Good to hear from you again.

I was busy for a long time now with collecting old computer games from the Game & Watch series from Nintendo.

I've however still some robots & space toys.

Hi, Beni. Welcome to the boards. I like your collection -- some of my favorite robots. I also dig the mini Nintendo consoles. They bring back some fond memories. :)

• 1 month later...

Archived