Funkrobotiks Collection

funkrobotik

The most honourable member of our forum ''The Toyman'' reminded me that I've never posted my collection on the Drome so to follow on some great collections , here it is.

Nothing too out of this world with just two, possibly three repros in there,but can you spot them ??? ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, and, which one of the astronauts isn't quite as he should be. Remember, display area is at a premium LOL :rolleyes:

post-13-1268521327.jpg

post-13-1268521339.jpg

post-13-1268521348.jpg

post-13-1268521358.jpgalpha1.jpgalpha2.jpgalpha3.jpgalpha4.jpgalpha5.jpgalpha6.jpgalpha7.jpgalpha8.jpgalpha9.jpgalpha10.jpgalpha11.jpg

post-13-1268521367.jpg

post-13-1268521377.jpg

post-13-1268521386.jpg

post-13-1268521399.jpg

post-13-1268521411.jpg

post-13-1268521424.jpg

post-13-1268521433.jpg

funk, love all those 'bots on your shelves...many of 'em I have myself (but not near as many scarce tin guys as you do). That's a proud group you have.

Repops: Maybe the 'Raccoon' robot and the dark red one beside him. As for the astronauts I guess it's too late in the evening to figure which one isn't quite right.... :rolleyes:

Thanks for the great pics and displays, very nice as you have a great assortment of pressing shapes and forms from the primitive to the classic plastics. Anyone with a Planet Robot on the shelf is OK by me!!!! :lol:

:blink: auwch my arms says the little tv spaceman, turn them back it hurts :lol:

and what a beautiful collection! minty mint is what I see, are you dirks secret brother? :)

:D :blink: ...I thought you'd scanned my photo's for a second Ian, then I noticed all the good stuff ;) you've some excellent robots, in fact, I stand corrected, they're all excellent, the little polka-dot etc ...then I spot a DOOR ROBOT!!! :angry2: and THAT Mars car :angry2:

seriously though, it's good to see your collection and I admire your taste in tin!

keep up the good work...but in future, try and send a couple this way, I'm struggling to find some more robot friends down here!

"hey, look, there's Mike"

Noel

post-648-1268568163.jpg

Funk, great collection there & I see crazy eyes has found his old friends, not sure about your test for us. :unsure:

Funk ,,you have some fine pieces there,,,,,,,,,,Great collection,,What stands out for me amongst all the expensive toys is the Polka dot...A lot of presence for such a small robot..

Thanks guys for the nice comments .

Morbius. Yes the Raccoon ( unfortunately) , the Alpha Tribute ST1 and the smaller Tetsujin are the repops.

Martijn. You got it. I never did like the way those arms stuck out on an otherwise great mini robot.

Clunkclick. Mars Car is probably the most valuable item on the shelves and can you believe it sat on ebay for 7 days and only two bidders.

Toyman. Nice to hear from you Noel but don't expect any sympathy from me because what you may lack in new robots you make up in sunshine and

quality of life LOL :P . Stop posting that picture of us at the NEC coz you look good but I look 90 :glare: :D

Wow, has Mike seen some things since that day Noel.

Roboto. Yes the Tetsujins are great and I would buy a few more of the vintage ones but the prices move out of my range.

MRH. Yes old Crazy snuck in there nicely Dave.

It was the little Alps Astronaut that I've turned the arms round on.

Sparks. That polka dot was one of the biggest surprise pick up's of my collecting life Steve. You would never have believed it.

Some very tasty treats you have there!!! Of course I'm jealous over the Mars car - love Battery op rubber hands Planet robot - great Poka dot guy (it's amazing how much that little robot stands out in a collection) and really so many good and varied pieces. You have done very well and have a collection to be most proud of!!!

Thanks Steve and Doc.

We all have to think onward and upward because sooner or later I would like a Thunder stood in that line up.

Very nice Funk! More than a few stand out pieces!! My faves include the Split Leg Sparky, The Daiya Moon Astronaut, the Cragstan Great Astronaut, the Nomura Spaceman, the flashy Jim and the polka dot Robot-7 - just to name a few. Well done!!

Wow!! Great collection of robots and spacemen and THE MARS CAR! If that doesn't qualify as a great collection I don't know what does.

Archived