Shock Troop Space Gun

Phil R

I recently bought this electronic gun made in Taiwan. It was an usual design from possibly the 70s, possibly the worst design decade of the 20th Century. At first I was amused by the Star Wars graphic knockoff but the red-haired Ronald McDonald spaceman is a killer. :P The real reason I posted this is when I put the battery in and fired it the sound was like a sick seagull singing the musical octave. :lol: I hope it's just a damaged sound board. No one could have done this on purpose. I'll have to bring it to Botstock for your amusement. Hey, I didn't pay much for it! :D

post-221-1268082528.jpg

Blech, that's the interesting part of life. None of us knows everything. we're always learning. I'm familiar with the vintage Captain Future but not the Ronald McDonald version. :D

... None of us knows everything...

Well said Phil! ;) By doing the research about some good information about Captain Future I learned that there was a forerunner in the 1940s.

I know that since today! My thanks to Wikipedia. Also had the strong suspicion you know the older Captain future from the ancient times than you were young.

Oh well, that was in another millenium :P Just discovered so many german websites about Captain Future, more than there are international websites

of tin space toys and robots :blink: Seems to be a big theme. The 80s anime series was also a big TV success in France and Italy I read.

post-544-1268169073.jpg

Archived