Zom-bot Project

robothut

Absolutely amazing! Great job!

Thanks for sharing it! We're all in need for serious concepts for counter-zombie action.

(What's 2,525.99 for a survival ticket where everything else fails. I hope, the mechanical counter measure against 12"-minizombies is bit more affordable. Some of us may have a gardengnome-problem ... ;) )

Another quality Rigg rig! :lol: Like me, you are obsessed with details, and you pulled him right off the page in every way...incredible! A real beauty!

GREAT JOB JOHN ! I LOVE IT ! This Robot combines the 2 things I dig the most : Zombie Movies and Robots ! Hey John how about making this the next Alphadrome Robot Project ? This way you got the custom Robot builds covered from A to Z ( Alpha bot to Zom-Bot ) !! :D

• 4 weeks later...

Hey John, like I said before I really love this design and I still think it should be the next Alphadrome project Robot !! Just one thing I noticed about your Zom-Bot Robot. I think the blades are rotating in the wrong direction! If you look at the box art and the angles of the blades, in order to cut off a Zombies' head it would have to rotate in the opposite direction. I guess you could easily fix it by changing the rotation or just change the blade angle. Just my observation.... still a great job!

Yes I was hoping no one would notice that the blads rotated backwards, I wanted it too look like the artwork but the gearbox guts rotate the wrong way, I could not reverse the motor as that would lock up the Stop / Walk action gears. But for all you Zombie Land movie buffs you will notice the robot has RULE # 2, the double TAP!

• 2 months later...

Archived