Adam's Robots

Attom43

Hi All.. I've met a few of you online now but I wanted to introduce myself. My name is Adam and I've been collecting robots for about 5 years. I'm 43 and live outside Boston MA. I've attached a few pics of my collection for you to see. Have a great afternoon!post-1113-1263742388.jpgpost-1113-1263742423.jpg

room.jpgrobbies.jpg

Hi Adam,

Welcome to Alphadrome, thanks for the pics, really nice display. What is the name of this big grey robot, never seen in France!

Alain

Hi Adam,

Welcome to Alphadrome, thanks for the pics, really nice display. What is the name of this big grey robot, never seen in France!

Alain

Hi Alain,

Thanks for the welcome... do you mean the big grey one with the dome.. shaped like an egg?? If that's the one it is Roboscout from Sharper image...he also has a TV cam remote control.

Adam

post-1113-1263747454.jpg

Hi. Great collection you have. I love the Robby collection. I see we have a cool looking B-9 from the Franklin Mint another great item to own. :)

Hi. Great collection you have. I love the Robby collection. I see we have a cool looking B-9 from the Franklin Mint another great item to own. :)

Thanks Roboto.. I love that LIS robot too!

Great job displaying your collection, Attom. They seem to be floating without obstruction. I see you have one of the Buck Rogers figures keeping company with a babe. I've seen the figure somewhere but don't remember the name. Looks like you may be living in a restored building or loft. Years ago I spent summer and winter vacations in Lowell with my grandparents. Loved those vacations especially with a super chick living across the street! :D

Great job displaying your collection, Attom. They seem to be floating without obstruction. I see you have one of the Buck Rogers figures keeping company with a babe. I've seen the figure somewhere but don't remember the name. Looks like you may be living in a restored building or loft. Years ago I spent summer and winter vacations in Lowell with my grandparents. Loved those vacations especially with a super chick living across the street! :D

Thanks Phil,

Your right on the money... the building was built in 1882 it was a factory and now are lofts.. with brick, exposed timbers and 13 foot ceilings... We use the second bedroom as an office and I get to keep my collection in there...:) Hmmm there's a courthouse across the street... no super chicks.. just the old security guard...LOL!

The Space babe is called Space Vixen a UK company produced them last year.. there are suppose to be more characters coming soon... I love the Buck Rogers... glass helmet and light up jet pack on his back. I'm hoping to add a few space toys into the mix this year....:) Trying not to go to crazy.

Thanks

Adam

Awesome set up! The display cases look great against the exposed brick. Very tasteful.

John

Thanks you John.. very nice of you to say!

Adam

Welcome aboard Adam. Nice collection of robots. Even my favorite Muppet, Gonzo. I like those display cabinets. Are they from IKEA? Its also nice to welcome another local collector. I live in Franklin, Ma.

Archived