Robot With A Hobby.

Eagle

The body of the Diesel Punk bot just didn't click,, so all back apart for a re-rig. Now he looks like a guy with a heart for adventure, but here it is the middle of winter and for Christmas he received an RC Bell X-1 with controller and flight box. Yeah it still lights up and rotates. :) Better Phil ??

post-545-1261956453.jpg

post-545-1261956465.jpg

Ha! Just as I suggested, the gold body does look better. I like the new legs better also, as well as the mini radio flyer. Very nice Eagle, you done good. ;)

Ummm, hey Eagle...I just noticed a curious "structural detail" on your robot. :blink: Uh, what's the chute-like piece jutting down from the torso, between the legs for...or shouldn't I ask? :blush:

It's a gumball chute . It might have to go. I'll whac.........or I mean cut ,,,,,no remove it...oh crikey,,,add a loincloth. Thanks for bringing it up..... :huh:

A little silver added for Baltar and a G rating for TP6.

post-545-1262124473.jpg

Eagle, it looks like a deep sea diver helmet. I keep waiting for Robert De Niro to start telling Cuba Gooding, Jr. to address the bar when I look at it :lol:

Well have you expanded the alumina line ?? Or have the holidays taken up the project time ? Anytime I'm on your site, I'm always drawn to the Robby tank. One of my favorite pieces of all time.

Well have you expanded the alumina line ?? Or have the holidays taken up the project time ? Anytime I'm on your site, I'm always drawn to the Robby tank. One of my favorite pieces of all time.

I have been working on another CNC Lathe, finished machining all the parts and it is working now so I'll be back to working on some new robots soon. The Robby Jeep is one of my favorites as well.

Archived