The Toyman

The Toyman

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Noël, wow cool collection, i love your blue venus robot and your blink a gear robot, i have a question, no problem with dust? :unsure: ;)

Alain

WOW. Fantastic collection. I usually go through the pictures and pick a "I wish I owned" favorite, but there are so many that I could not decide which toy I liked the best.

JimK

Well, I've got to say first of all, that putting these bits together wasn't at the top of the agenda but I was getting so fed up looking at all those see-thru boxes with their seductive contents, I thought "to hell with it" and so here we are...the first part of my collection, I hope you spot a few goodies in there!

More to come...later

Noel

Great job Noel.....love the space bus.....great arrangement.....thanks enjoyed that......cheers nasa

beautiful collection!

you have displayed very nice! what a work :)

great truck with the I buy anything ad on it, I should have one 1:1 in front of my house :)

A beautiful collection Noel. I love the mix of toys. I have also decided that it is 'Vintage Toys' I like in general and not just Space related (though these are my favs of course!)

Great collection. I'm amazed at how well the different types of toys display together. So much to look at, so little time!

Thanks for sharing.

Great toy room Toyman! Excellent mix of antique toys - I could spend hours in that room.

I could easily get sucked up into collecting tin cars - great stuff.

I noticed the blue version of the Noguchi Machine Robot (plastic paddle foot). I've seen the grey, green and chrome versions of that one, but I never noticed a blue version before. Very nice.

The robot groupings are very well done. Looks great!!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi all,

New on here. Have a pretty big collection of tin and plastic robots spanning last fifty years. About 350-400 I think! Any advice on how to sell it / contacts etc.

Cheers!

John.

• 3 weeks later...

Just picked up on your collection Noel and I'm staggered.

So many fantastic toys in there and such variety and this is only the start ?

I see you have a sign saying '' I buy anything old or interesting '' so how much am I worth . I'm definitely old, and can be interesting and would love to be shipped over to Oz for a year or two. LOL :D :lol: :rolleyes:

Archived