Alphabot Build Two Is Underway.

robothut

Guess I had better start cleaning out my pig-stye of a work area,

over the summer it has kind of become another storage closet .....

But now ---- HEY HEY, IT'S ROBOT BUILDING TIME !!!!!! B)

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• robothut

• MetalRobotHead

• Sparkrobot

• Hoserflash

Whoopie! I'm going to the shore tomorrow for 4 days. What a great present from me when I get back! John, you're the man! You're going to need a rest when this is over. It's good you had use of the "way back" machine for this project. We owe you big time. :P

Dunno how we'll ever thank you for all this, you are a one man army. :blink: Talk about a "Mom and Pop" toy operation, you're just a Pop-eration! ;)

Just shipped a painted Kit to SH MIKE. He wanted the Andy look, so gloss metalic black body and shoulders, red nose, red claws, red feet, silver bellows and sliver screws. Also the Andy eye treatment was installed.

No pictures today as the camera battery was dead and I was ready to pack and ship.

HillBilly Robot your Alphabot has shipped , matt black body, shoulders Red, Bellows silver, Claws red, Feet red, rivets silver and nose Red.

Festival your Alphabot has shipped. Matt black body,red nose,Red claws, red feet,Silver Bellows, Black shoulders and silver screws.

Kilroy "Canada" Your Kit and your built ALphabot have both shipped. The built robot has a gloss black body,pollished aluminum nose,Black shoulders,Silver bellows,Red claws,Red Feet and silver screws.

Metalrobothead "UK" your Alphabot has shipped. Body MattBlack,Nose Red,shoulder red,claw red,feet red and screws matt black.

No pictures today as the camera battery was dead and I was ready to pack and ship.

Metalrobothead "UK" your Alphabot has shipped. Body MattBlack,Nose Red,shoulder red,claw red,feet red and screws matt black.

Thanks John, something to look forward to. You must be working at full speed, a one man production line. I can only have the utmost respect. :D

😉 😛 😄 Mine came today in kit form. Everything is top notch. Everything was packed perfect !! It looks like a professional kit from Erector set ! I like the kit so much that I'm not sure I want to build it. I may just leave it in kit form and order another. Thanks John !! Job well done.

;) :P :D Mine came today in kit form. Everything is top notch. Everything was packed perfect !! It looks like a professional kit from Erector set ! I like the kit so much that I'm not sure I want to build it. I may just leave it in kit form and order another. Thanks John !! Job well done.

Hey Eagle, just imagine it !

In 50 years time your Grandkids will be selling your unbuilt Alphabot on ebay 2059 and making enough for a Lambo .

Get it built, quick !!!

My kit arrived today as well. I agree with Eagle -this kit is something to behold before it's even unpacked, which I haven't done yet either. Even the packaging is well engineered as the cutouts from the Styrofoam block inside the box are used to fill in the space between the robot box and the shipping box.

As Robobob said - it's robot building time!! 😄

WOW!!! What can I say that has not been said already. You are a true artist and craftsman. Its truly a work of art. Thank You John

My two kits arrived in perfect condition.... fantastic packaging John! Thanks for all your effort on this project!

Might be a while before I can start assembly, but I have some ideas cookin' up..... B)