Pinball Robot List. Need Your Help! More Input!

robothut

I have nothing to contribute here, I'm just enjoying the nice pictures!

John, is that a Black Hole pinball machine? Could you please post a picture of it, I would love to see it. Thank you.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• robothut

• Joe K.

• nasa

• Sparkrobot

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ROBO-WAR is already on the list, EMBRYON has a real cool machine like play field but no robots, I think the two heads on the back glass are more Cyborg than robot.

I have added both Counterforce and Cybernaut but I have to say I am haveing trouble seeing the robots in Counterforce, they may be robot or are they just space junk / guns?

Here is a picture of my 5 pins out in the hut. Pinball Pool, Pin-Bot, Bride of Pin-Bot, Jack Bot and Robo Cop.

John great seeing all your machines together in the Hut,,,,,,I know what you are saying about Counterforce I had to really study it myself,,eventually I came to the conclusion the image in the bottom left [ as you look at it ] of the backglass is a Robot and not spacejunk ..I have tried to get a clearer shot,,let's see what we think now.

post-540-1237831349.jpg

• 1 month later...

I have a few more machines that sort of fit in to this list. First in 1965 Gottlieb made a machine called Hi Dolly it featured the EGG HEAD robot in a picture frame on the back glass back ground.

and Second I found a 1988 machine called TAXI made by Williams that has PIN BOT on the back glass and on the play field. Both these machines are sort on "IN" jokes since the robots they feature are there own Pinball robot designs.

http://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?id=2505

post-7-1242071088.jpg

post-7-1242071126.jpg

post-7-1242071158.jpg

post-7-1242071182.jpg

• 7 months later...

I was visiting my brotherinlaw over the holidays and playing some of his pinball games when I noticed a small robot on the playfield of a 1991 williams Hurricane machine. I have played this several times before and hadn't noticed the robot. He is only about 1" tall and is parading around with a lot of carnival Characters. Here are some pics, John you will need to add this to the robot pinball list.

post-224-1262814963.jpg

post-224-1262814981.jpg

post-224-1262814972.jpg

• 12 years later...