Roboto - A Few Videos Of My Robots.

Roboto

I was amazed at this wind-up B-10 the son of B-9 this was a short video. The wind-up mechanism on this Robot and that moving part on the inside of his leg work great. It is like seeing B-9 in the series of Lost in Space as he goes around then straight and around again,  I needed to post this one for all to see. Also this version has a factory stamp on the back.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Roboto

• Ultrarobotman

• Morbius

• R35

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Cool comparison Roboto! My gf is a fan of Dr. Who. I haven’t watched myself, but your collection of Daleks inspired me to consider one as a Xmas gift for her this year. However, I may have to look more into this K-9 character. If I go with a Dalek, are there any in particular that you find especially enjoyable?

Check out this site. They have what you are looking for in a smaller package and they work with batteries and have lights and sound. I bought them a while ago and still have them. They arrive with a small booklet with a history about them.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0762454784/ref=as_li_qf_sp_asin_il_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=0762454784&linkCode=as2&tag=thdowhsi-20

D K9.jpg

D supreme.jpg

Dalek11.jpg

With all the Dalek I have this is my favorite since it did not need repair as a remote control he is 12" tall with the British colorful look and lights up with sounds!

https://www.amazon.com/Doctor-Who-Anniversary-British-Lights/dp/B00DWYE1VA/ref=sr_1_1?crid=21TZHFDKNE4PN&keywords=doctor+who+50th+anniversary+british+icon+dalek+sound+and+lights&qid=1574205448&sprefix=Doctor+who+50th%2Caps%2C132&sr=8-1

This ultimate Doctor Who Dalek has been produced exclusively for Doctor Who's 50th anniversary year.

Figure measures 12-inches tall.

Features poseable arms, head and eye.

Includes 10 Dalek phrases with lights and sound FX!

Dalek jack.jpg

Dalek jack 1.jpg

Dalek Jack 2.jpg