Archer Spacemen Vs. Glencoe Re-issues

Tinman

So I stumbled on 5 spaceman and a robot at my local fleamarket and fell in love immediately. 2 bronze men and a bronze robot and 3 Metallica green men.Quick Google eye ID them as Archer spaceman. So me being curious I wanted to know more because I don't recall seeing any in 90s. Further searching brought me here. Where I found a treasure trove of info so I quickly signed up. I don't know if mine are the reissues or not? 16662148705491100384781216635072.jpg.a822b4635848e66c3bfa4834756a5f5b.jpg

Welcome Spaceturtle! They look to be originals, especially with the discolored helmets, and the colors look right.  Are the helmets stuck on their heads, it's very common for that to happen to the vintage spacemen?

Yes all appear to be stuck except one which was loose when I found them. Pretty exciting finding them. And I got very interested reading up on everyone's research. Also I want to thank you for the welcome. 

Very cool find, Spaceturtle!   Always great to stumble over great old toys!
And those figures always look great on their own, or complementing other robots or space toys 😉
Kudos! 

The clear plastic helmets on the vintage spacemen had a tendency to turn brown and shrink over the years, which is why they're tight or stuck.  Great vintage finds!

• 1 month later...