Robotoy75's Collection

robotoy75

Hello,

Mechanical Robot (A.K.A. Easel Back Robot) by Linemar (Left and Right) made in Japan 1956 and Robot Remote Control (A.K.A. Easel Back Robot) by Yonezawa (center) made in Japan 1957

Alain

eslback.jpg

• Replies 668
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• robotoy75

• Roboto

• 6Stelab9

• Morbius

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 8/9/2022 at 8:05 AM, robotoy75 said:

Thank you Alle 😊 Are you coming to Collect-Hit this year? I have already booked my hotel night. See you soon, I hope 😉

Alain

Hey Alain, I am not 100% sure if I will be at Collect-Hit this year. I have an other event that day too..., so I am still a bit in doubt. 
But it really should be cool to see you again, always a pleasure! 
Next month I let you know! 

• 4 weeks later...

Hello,

Some new arrivals in September, this Missile Robot by Horikawa made in Japan 1981 to complete the collection, this Radiotechnika Robot made in USSR 70's, this funny little robot and this wooden robot 😊

Alain

familyrob.jpg

missilebox.jpg

radiorob.jpg

roboantenna.jpg

woodrob.jpg

Superb, Alain!
Are you able to provide any info about the Riga Radiotehnia?  Is it a compontent, or an advertising piece?

Also - with the askew face, this robot looks wonderfully malevolent!   Kudos!  and don't turn your back on that one 🙂

robot.jpeg

Hi Kirk,

VEF Radiotehnika RRR” was founded in 1927 in Riga, Latvia and had radio/audio production as a main activity. The company was given its present name Radiotehnika RRR (Rīgas radiorūpnīca – Riga Radio Factory) in 1941 joining two private companies: a joint stock company “Foto-radio centrāle A. Leibovic” established on 28 December 1927 and a radio production company "A. Apsītis un F. Žukovskis” established in 1934. Mine dates from 1982 and it lacks the antenna above the head.

Alain

• 3 weeks later...

Great catches Alain, especially the 3 behind the bulgarian robot. I'm looking forward to see your usual annual report of the fair.