Robotoy75's Collection

robotoy75

Hello,

Small arrival today, these two Space robot by Lido made in Hong Kong 70's 'special thanks to Alle) 😉and this cute robot pin's made in England in Limited edition.

pins.jpg

twobots+++.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 668
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• robotoy75

• Roboto

• 6Stelab9

• Morbius

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello friends,

Today, Sounding Robot by Horikawa  and Shooting Space Walker by Horikawa made in Japan 80's

Alain

sounding.jpg

Two interesting final horikawa's robots .I'm glad  I have the sounding. The shooting space  walker is  looking really good. 👍

Hello,

Nice week-end 😃 two Super Giant Robot by Horikawa made in Japan 80's 

Alain

giant.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Hi guys,

New arrival at the beginning of June, if you have other variations of these monster robots and want to sell them, contact me, I would be interested 😉

Alain

monster.jpg

Very nice grouping Alain! Is the center back row guy with the antenna a Horikawa? It resembles some of the Argentine gear robots.

1 hour ago, K-9 said:

Very nice grouping Alain! Is the center back row guy with the antenna a Horikawa? It resembles some of the Argentine gear robots.

Hi Steve (eagle eye) 😉 Yes, it is indeed an Argentinian robot, his name is Puk 02 Bionico.

Alain

puk.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi guys,

New arrival today,this Deceptor robot which will take its place near the Star Master robot and this Monster robot to complete the family. Many thanks to Osman 😉

Alaindeceptor.jpg.9ee566bc04dbd67b8fb7f46c8b8e7aee.jpgtwodeceptor.jpg.b03feccfe25110fb65c1a2906f43194d.jpgmonsterbox.jpg.77fe2e9defa39876eecb4183f01e51b7.jpg1058865579_monsters.jpg.19f021f4e8cb22e056dac0a3e0aa6d8c.jpg

• 2 weeks later...