Robotoy75's Collection

robotoy75

:lol: walls getting thick = house getting small :lol:

what great collection alain! so much!! :blink:

Hi Martijn,

all the boxes are the height :glare: , i assure you as I can this delicate balance :lol: and thank you for the information on the walkie talkie robots :)

Alain

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• robotoy75

• Roboto

• 6Stelab9

• Morbius

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello everybody,

I received today two stickers matchbox :),does anyone know their date of creation (40,50,60?) and the maker's name.

Thank you for your reply.

Alain

post-631-092019200 1283976574.jpg

Alain, votre collection est magnifique! :o I have seen this match box before, but I too know little about it. :blush: Here is an alternate label for that brand...

post-656-049540400 1283993323.jpg

I looked through the net and could only narrow it down to the late 30's early 40's.

Alain, votre collection est magnifique! :o I have seen this match box before, but I too know little about it. :blush: Here is an alternate label for that brand...

post-656-049540400 1283993323.jpg

I looked through the net and could only narrow it down to the late 30's early 40's.

Hi Tinplate6,

Thank you very much for your fast reply and for giving me the year of creation :)

Thank you for your comments on my collection :blush: i saw your amazing space guns collection :blink: how wonderful it makes me want to start a new collection but is it reasonable? :lol:

Alain

Alain, thanks for the compliment! I find that when dealing with collecting toys, reason has nothing to do with it. :lol: Better to ask; 1) Can you afford more stuff? and 2) Do you have room for it all? Everything else is unimportant. ^_^

I got one of the windup pinwheel robots a few years ago. he's a wobbler. Tarheel Industries, Japan. he hangs out with with brother Astroids in my basement.

post-221-097422900 1284680375.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all, a new friend at home today :) , i think his name is Mechanical Robot :unsure: but do you know the name of the maker? Thank you for your reply :)

Alain

post-631-092336900 1285871937.jpg

Hi all, a new friend at home today :) , i think his name is Mechanical Robot :unsure: but do you know the name of the maker? Thank you for your reply :)

Alain

Oh thank you for your valuable advice :D :D :D :D :D :D

Alain

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

tres joli robots alain!

again a robot I never saw before, birilo??? very good catch,

now it stand next to the other dozens I never saw before only in your collection :) beautiful!

(do you still have places in the house where you can put them??)