Top Posters In This Topic

• robotoy75

• Roboto

• 6Stelab9

• Morbius

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thank you Roboto 🙂

New small things this month, this robot meccanoid G15 by Meccano made in Japan in 2016 and these Super Space Commander by Horikawa made in Japan in 1975.

Alain

meccano.jpg

twobots.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys,

For sale. If you are interested in one or more robots, contact me. Reasonable price of course 😉

Alain

robots.jpg

Hi Guys,

Some novelties in February/March. Micro-Bot by Yeno made in Hong Kong 80's, Space Fighter (L) by Horikawa made in Japan 1977 and Fighting Robot (R) by Horikawa made in Japan 1979 and Wheel-A-Gear Robot (L) and Blink-A-Gear Robot (R) by Taiyo made in Japan 1969. 😍

Alain

microbot.jpg

space figheter.jpg

tayio.jpg

Fantastic. Congratulations! I never knew the Wheel-A-Gear robot had the moving ribbon inside. Also love the smoking Space Fighter. I've kinda been looking for one myself. Very nice 

4 hours ago, Ultrarobotman said:

Fantastic. Congratulations! I never knew the Wheel-A-Gear robot had the moving ribbon inside. Also love the smoking Space Fighter. I've kinda been looking for one myself. Very nice 

Thank you Ultrarobotman, I've waited a long time to get the Blink-A-Gear Robot, one of my dreams has come true.

Alain

Great additions Alain. The Blink a Gear are great. About the smoking   Space Fighter, I think he is more common than the non smoking one, isn't he?

Thank you Stéphane, there are several variations, but I don't know if one robot is rarer than another.

Alain

R1.jpg

R2.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys,

A few new things at the beginning of April 😉

Robot Top by Nasta made in Singapour 1979 - Machine Robot by Noguchi made in Japan 80's - Rob-Onic by Kao Shek Toys made in China 80's - Lambda-X Super Machine by Horikawa made in Japan 1985 and Robot made in Hong Kong 80's ?

Alainptitrobleu.jpg.6c7319d40aff338ead42ab118eaf361d.jpgtwobots.jpg.81e4528df67baca2f2d65d68af29fc92.jpgrobonic.jpg.7b2095d6c9d405eceb1f58db93e073f8.jpg1451967313_lambda-x.jpg.1271bd59e0acf32f0b335182b5f44ae7.jpgtwobluebots.jpg.51bd028a72d645b9604d4d6dd8701608.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello dear Alphadromers,

Here are some little new things at the beginning of June 🙂

Star Mission Robot, Robot GX-7, Galaxy Fighter (L) and Patrol Fighter (R), Pogot, Dynamic Fighter and Nuts'n Bolt Robot 🤗

Alain

Blue saturn.jpg

sopa.jpg

twoantenna.jpg

fourpogot.jpg

duobots.jpg

nutsbot.jpg

Hi Alain,

These are great, where did you find them? I really like the center two color variations of the "Egg Robot"...

fourpogot.jpg.1ffc364a77cc35036cbc2a7eb6ff2875.jpg.8cf38a522854587d4027a5d8de50f1d6.jpg

Nice additions,

Steve

Hi Steve,

The blue one I bought on ebay USA 3 weeks ago, the others I bought them in Paris from a seller several years ago. I'm still looking for other color variations, but this robot is pretty rare and hard to find.

Alain

• 1 month later...

Hi Guys,

A few new things in July, a Sparky robot (with the red cross), a pogot (with the red cross), Gauge robot, a magnificent creation made by Andy Hill and this pretty little jewel robot 😍

Alain

bijou.jpg

pogot.jpg

sculpture.jpg

sparky.jpg