Top Posters In This Topic

• robotoy75

• Roboto

• 6Stelab9

• Morbius

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 hours ago, K-9 said:

Alain, the robot art pieces in your 2nd to last photo are great!

Hi Steve,

The "sculpture" robots were made by Gille Monte Ruici, a French artist.

Thank you Kirk and Elvischris 😃

An impressive collection Alain! It must'nt be easy for you to find something new. There  are some robots haven't seen anywhere else.

10 hours ago, 6Stelab9 said:

An impressive collection Alain! It must'nt be easy for you to find something new. There  are some robots haven't seen anywhere else.

Thank you Stéphane, yes it gets complicated especially for the space it takes up in my apartment 😁 I also obviously have a limited budget, there are certain robots that I would like to have but which are financially out of reach for me. I hope one day to even have a gang of five, either the Lavender or the sonic train, we can dream 🙂

Alain

13 hours ago, robotoy75 said:

Thank you Stéphane, yes it gets complicated especially for the space it takes up in my apartment 😁 I also obviously have a limited budget, there are certain robots that I would like to have but which are financially out of reach for me. I hope one day to even have a gang of five, either the Lavender or the sonic train, we can dream 🙂

Alain

Looking at all fantastic and rare robots you have, I guess that you realized many of your dreams.

• 1 month later...

Hello,

Received today, this Space Tank V2 by Yoshiya made in Japan in 1958, relatively in good condition, a little rusty and some lacks including the antenna (if anyone has a duplicate, I'm interested) 😃

Alain

char robby.jpg

2 hours ago, Morbius said:

Always fun to see your latest acquisitions!!!!

Thank you Mike 😀 Today, Kamco family with variation, Action Robot Invader-Cosmos Robot-Galaxy Robot-etc....

Alain

kamko.jpg

Nice!!! 

I prefer the one on the left  but the right one is rarer (and missing in my collection). Needs a good polish of the plastic window though! 

10 hours ago, RoboCopy said:

Nice!!! 

I prefer the one on the left  but the right one is rarer (and missing in my collection). Needs a good polish of the plastic window though! 

Yes you are right, i will do that soon, thanks for the advice 🙂

Alain