• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• robotoy75

• Roboto

• 6Stelab9

• Morbius

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hope you're getting well now Alain. The AHI robot is pretty cool, strongly inspired by the zeroids I guess. And the Lambda army is impressive.

Thank you Stéphane and K-9 for your warm words 🤗, my recovery is on track, my shoulder hurts less, my left hand is still a little paralyzed because of the nerve that was affected, but I still manage to bend my fingers, I have to just be patient. Yes this robot looks strangely like a zeroid robot, would it be a mutant version? 🤔😊

Love that remote Zeroid knock-off. Very nice additions and good to hear you are on the mend.

The hunt for these fantastic toys and the satisfaction of occasionally receiving a new addition in the mail, makes for a great distraction in these challenging times.

Thank you RoboCopy for your warm words, yes in these difficult times, receiving new robots lifts your spirits a little, even if the shipping times have noticeably increased and the postage and customs tariffs have exploded, it's always nice 🤗

Alain

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/20/2021 at 6:40 AM, robotoy75 said:

A new arrival today, this very pretty little robot, made in Hong Konkg by Azrak Hamway (AHI)

Also happy you are on the mend, Alain!

I forgot to save that fellow in my watch list - pretty interesting robot!  Congrats!   |
Have you run him yet?

Thank you Kirk 😀 I haven't had the opportunity to test it yet, because with the hours of my work and the curfew in France, I did not have time to buy batteries. but it will not be long 😉

Alain

• 3 weeks later...

Hi dear Alphadromers,

Some small novelties this month, a Jumping Rocket RS-45 😍128339914_jumpingrocket.jpg.3f645f958451df479c89316e50326ade.jpg 2 Robots 2500 😀, Brian's superb Mighty 8 😍 a Streampunk robot 😍 and four Robby sharpener. 🤗

Alain

deuxrobs.jpg

mighty.jpg

robbys.jpg

streampunk.jpg

You posted a Tarheel plastic green and orange robot with a spinning chest wheel back in August. I have the blue body/red arms and legs version.  Forgot I had this robot.

IMG_1136.jpg