Robotoy75's Collection

robotoy75

Hi dear Alphadromers,

I had a dream that I thought was inaccessible, Kirk realized this, thank you infinitely Kirk for this magic moment, i am so happy :woohoo:

Special bonus: Sister and brother together :thumbs:

Alaina2robots.thumb.jpg.c8e4ba1f4dcfb5a0e4c35

• Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• robotoy75

• Roboto

• 6Stelab9

• Morbius

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Alain, he looks fantastic!   Paris agrees with him. :thumbs:

I wonder where he's travelled throughout his time?

Congrats Alain!   Is this the one that was saved from the 'bin' of the guy selling his parent's house who trashed all his old stuff?

Beautiful addition.  Reminds me of a few months back, I saw one of these originals along with a repro being sold together by a non-space seller, $150 for the pair B.I.N.  Again, one of those times, by the time I looked at the pics closely they were sold.  

This AMR is really nice. And as I was wondering how you make the difference between the original and the repros, I just finish to read the thread concerning this historical robot toy. I wonder what is the usual price range for it?

And I like the "late" new astronauts which are toys of better quality then they seem to be.

• 2 months later...

Hi Alain,

Wow, what a great collection!

Last year I had a meeting in Angers and brought my wife along.  Afterward, we spent a couple days in Paris checking off all tourist sites.

Eiffel Tower- check.....   Arc de Triomphe - check .....    Notre-Dame - check .....    Louvre (Mona Lisa) - check.....

Garnier Opera House - NO ADMITTANCE - closed for Ballet (we were not dressed to try and attend either)

But had I known of your wonderful robot collection I would have added Alain's apartment (Musée des Robots?) to our travel itinerary.

Now that would have been something to write home about!

Keep sharing all your additions.

Bonjour Alain,

I love the cosmos and invader robots variations. Very colorfull. The same for the saturn robot. Have you got the boxes and the actual name of the robots (if its differs from thoses names)? 

Hi 6Stelab9,

Yes I must have the boxes somewhere in my apartment, the blue robot with orange head is named either Galaxy Robot or Rotator Robot.

A bientôt.

Alain

Hi Mike,

Thank you for your kind words, I often look at your collection which is really amazing, I am a simple Padawan compared to you :biggrin:

And thank you Roboto  :thumbs:

Alain

Thank you Alain.  I need sunglasses to visit yours and its always so much fun and such happy looking robots. @@!!!    

You always seem to have items I've never seen before...also I do believe Europe and Canada had very similar unique items that often varied from the ones available to the U.S..