• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• robotoy75

• Roboto

• 6Stelab9

• Morbius

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I never noticed the extra button on the remote before. Does it control the lights?  It's a neat little piece, Alain.

Hi Brian,

Than you for your comments, when the button is turned on, it moves forward, the antenna rotates and the gears too and a light lights up on the front :thumbs:

Thank you Alle and Sparkrobot too :biggrin:

Alain

Yes Andyman, the button on the side opens the remote control, this one is rather fragile, to manipulate with precaution.

Kev, this robot I did not often see him on sale, I found it in Australia (little far from at my home) :biggrin:, I was very lucky.

Alain

Hi Brady, thank you for your comment, the robot was modified by a professional seller in DT Collectable Toys, David Stevens, in Nottinghamshire, UK.

Thank you Roboto too :thumbs:

Alain

• 1 month later...

Hi guys,

2 new robots have arrived today at home, this pretty little robot sweeper (Robot Butler by Toybox made in Japan) and this Talking Robot Missile by Yonezawa, (cool my squadron grows) :woohoo:

Alain

arobalai.jpg

aroboxmissiles.jpg

aescadrille.jpg

Fantastic crew and fantastic collection Alain. Is the Yonezawa robot from the brazilian seller Kaloupis? If so, may I ask how much are the custom fees in France? 

• 3 weeks later...