Robotoy75's Collection

robotoy75

Hello, I received today this wonderful and original creation :wub: Thank you John for your great talent and special extra (2CD"s) :thumbs: and also thank you Ken for the box :thumbs:

Alain

aservo.jpg

• Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• robotoy75

• Roboto

• 6Stelab9

• Morbius

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello,

I received this Mini Robot today, someone would have an idea of the date of manufacture?  Thank you.

Alain

aminirobot.jpg

Hello,

A final message, thank you to all those who had the time and inclination to answer me, good road to you all with lots of robots and other space toys.

Bye Bye.

Alain

Hi robotoy75, some nice items you have listed recently, the Golden Roto Robot looks superb as does the Mr Servo, very good colour choice. I have no idea about the Mini robot, but it looks neat. I hope you are not saying goodbye due to a lack of response to your posts, recently it seems several post by others hardly gets a response which can be a bit disheartening when the member has probably spent some time and effort putting together the post. I know I am becoming more of a lurker just perusing other peoples posts and not making the effort to reply, perhaps it is the time of year, and with all the other things going on all around the world making matters worse, I know here in the UK things are getting quite awkward as you may be aware. I suppose what I am saying is, keep posting and join in when you feel it is appropriate. 

Alain, you're not the first to feel neglected, but believe me, your posts are extremely welcome. Your collection post has had over 33,000 views, which is more than many websites. I look and appreciate, but often I don't reply because I've nothing to add, and I don't want to interrupt the flow of your collection with a "Lovely" or "That's neat" reply. With hindsight I can see that you might take this for indifference, which it isn't.

Please just take some time out and recharge the batteries. :cheers:

MetalRobotHead and Brian, thank you for your messages, ok I come back to you, I thought there was something wrong with me because I had not no answers since April 27, I do not particularly expect compliments on my collection, just a friendly word to maintain our " friendship ".

See you soon then :thumbs:

Alain

Alain, a third message of a similar thought... this one from a new guy.
I love seeing your pics and passion for collecting.
The way that additions began flying into your collection - and continue reminds me on a minuscule level of how I am beginning - though, my more modest collection is founded on more worn examples - some have been upgraded as I've gotten rolling.
But, back to your posts - I've commented here and there on several "advanced member" posts, but like many others, I think I feel like those posting the pics might get tired of the "fantastics" and "kudos".
I never tire of seeing and admiring the effort taken to build the collection - and the old toys themselves!
peace to you and yours.

And... I love your Mr. Srevo colors - your blue, red, black combination made me send John about 15 emails as I waffled on color combinations.  I was all set until I saw your version...  poor John. lol.

Now my Mr. Servo is at the post office, but today is a holiday... ugh.  pics will be added tomorrow.

peace to you and yours - Kirk

Hello Kirk,

Yes Mr Servo colors are attractive, and they are so many variations now :wacko: and then I like the sound it makes when it moves, very robotic :thumbs:

All the best.

Alain

• 3 weeks later...

hi alain! comment ca va?  I easily forget to look at the private collections page with all forums and subforums

fantastic robots! I believe the yonezawa little police robot is from 1970 or 1971 I read somewhere, there are 2 color versions this one and body in chrome if I remember correct. exact same arms as the noguchi little wind up robots.

and a fantastic black charly robot! I love it!! I will check this page more often, I miss a lot of goodies I see:):)

Alain, we all feel a bit ignored at times...just ask Chili!

Things we collect are so interesting to us, that we can't comprehend why after posing a great article here on the 'Drome, that no one replies. Heck, it happens to me all the time. But, you can't take it personally...well, try not to anyway. Never Give Up, Never Surrender, I always say!  :biggrin:

• 4 months later...