Robotoy75's Collection

robotoy75

Hello, i received today this cute little box :wub: Ian Logan LTD, illustration by Paul Allen in 1987, made in England. I had never seen this model before :scratchhead:

Alain

PS: Thank you Michael for your kind words :biggrin:

post-631-0-96312200-1400879073_thumb.jpg

• Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• robotoy75

• Roboto

• 6Stelab9

• Morbius

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi, another robot at home today with original box, I'll eat pasta until the end of June and July :biggrin:

Alain

post-631-0-40853100-1401043211_thumb.jpg

Wonderful Door addition love that one, really fun to watch. And this design was never repeated and keeps it as classic as it can be. :thumbs:

• 2 months later...

Alain, perusing your colourful collection over the past year or so got me thinking about some of the plastics I'd given away over the past 38 years of collecting. Most of the ones I cherished at the time I bought them many years ago are now home again.

Wife of Morbius warned me in the early '80s they'd be the things to collect...don't give them up, and correct she was. :lecture:

They're here for yet a 2nd time on this collector's shelf. :breakit::wub::frustrate:

• 9 months later...

Rotate-O-Matic Super Astronaut Robot Fly Eye + Robot Con Voz 6002

2 new robots for my "small" collection :thumbs:

Alaint18golden.thumb.jpg.8a854d7cf83c2fc9ef38

t192robots+.jpg

Due to looking at your collection these past couple of years it encouraged me to get back all those '70s plastics I shouldn't have parted with.  Thanks for helping to overflow my robot room. 

I like all the robots without exceptions, that they are iron or plastic, only a coarse esthetics would forbid me a purchase. :biggrin: Like very much your collection too :thumbs:

Alain

I like all the robots without exceptions, that they are iron or plastic, only a coarse esthetics would forbid me a purchase. :biggrin: Like very much your collection too :thumbs:

Alain

​Thanks Alain! Mine's colourful again... how's your Robby hangin'?

Hi Mike,

I have the silver and golden version (small version), i look for the big version now, If you have them in double I am interested :thumbs:

Alain

Kelly (*Altaira) has the two large versions, these were gifts from Robothunter to her nearly 10 years ago, they are permanent guards to the RobotRoom.:wub:

I'll keep my eye out for them. :biggrin:

Rubber Robbies.JPG