Lantern Explorer And X27 Robot Projects.

robothut

Robots with helmets are kinda silly...but there's something to always remember. Keep your Pug out of the sun!!! :blink: :lol:

HUH?? :huh: ;)

OZ,,,,,,,,,,Great argument for the case of robots in spacesuits,,,I cant fully agree with you yet until I have scoured through my old Chemistry books I used to qualify for my Oxford University { B.A B.S } science degree :o .........

post-540-1218298306.jpg

My two cents....A robot should have a dome when electronics, sensors, etc need to have access (visually) to the environment, yet be protected from caustic gases or foreign objects that may impair those sensitive parts. :P

Head of Bot is most important and thus secondary protection is required ! Bots need helmets to protect from micrometeorites and Gamma radiation. Peel-offs acceptable for talc dust abrasion and knack -Knack stunts . Robot McGrath !!!!!! :rolleyes: Oz, you plagiarism bad boy !!! :D Spark................Oz is blowing smoke up your kilt !!! :ninja: Oz was the guy that never studied for an exam but always aced it hmmmmmmmmmmm !!! :lol: I was the guy who never studied and just made it by the skin of my teeth... :blush: Speaking of Teeth,,,,Teonia made Cherry Pie from Cherries she pitted and baked. I come home late last night and bite into a piece ,,,,,, DAMN the first bite was a Pit. Split my Molar in half. Right now I'm holding my own , as I mixed up some 5 minute JB weld and formed a stop gap tooth. Working pretty dang well !! ;)

Mark sorry to hear about the tooth incedent,,D.I.Y Dentistry is all the go over here at the moment,,no one can afford dentists at the moment..then again you yanks think all us Brits have bad teeth.. :lol:

Boy,,me and you are masters at pulling posts 'off topic' :o ;)

post-540-1218351986.jpg

post-540-1218352015.jpg

Archived