The New Robot Room

dratomic

I used hot-glue to secure them (though the hooks are attached such that the guns actually hold them in place by themselves...). A pretty simple set up, actually, but it gets the job done nicely. (Until the day when you want to rearrange the shelves... but I'm not thinking about that...)

Oi, Oi, Doc! You glued your space guns? :blink:

Hey, what will you do when those ugly giant green slimy alien comes in to kidnap your girlfriend? :huh:

Will you give him a pint of beer?

post-544-1214245995.gif

That´s totally nonsense, my dear Doc!

Here is the way it goes. You think:..Oh, I need one of my space guns! Where are they? Oh, oh I glued them on the wall! Sh...!............Bye, bye girlfriend!

Listen what I say: Never, I say never, (no bigger) never glue space guns onto walls! :D

post-544-1214245862.jpg

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Um... I meant the hooks were glued to the backing board...

Weirdo.

;)

(Dare I ask -- what's the photo from?)

Weirdo? Yes! Sometimes I am a funny item :lol:

post-544-1214256255.jpg

It´s a LP from the eighties with classical music.

Gustav Holst composed "The Planets" in 1914.

Weirdo? Yes! Sometimes I am a funny item :lol:

post-544-1214256255.jpg

It´s a LP from the eighties with classical music.

Gustav Holst composed "The Planets" in 1914.

[/quo

This little fella always makes me smile!

Noel.

post-648-1214265228.gif

• 4 weeks later...

:) I've been meaning to say this for weeks, Brian, the displays look wonderful. A top notch gathering of pieces, every one significant , but the way that you have them now would actually look great even with a collection of reproductions, dare I say it. Novice collectors could have a blast with a good eye for descent repro's and your style of displays. Thanks so much for showing us. Job well done sir! -Larry7

Guest kenalexruss

I can't believe I missed this post! WOW!

That is a super collection, only outdone by the style employed in displaying them.

Fantastic in every detail!

• 2 weeks later...

Woah Dr A! - What an awesome display!

I especially love how the "centerpiece" glass cases are bookended by the raygun displays. The red brick behind the glass case really help warm up the display and add a nice visual contrast to the white cases. It's purrrrfect!!!

Your sense of organization and design is superb. It's so nice to finally see all your wonderful and rare pieces together so fantastically displayed - The way you've always dreamed!

I am blown away!

Thanks for sharing!

Archived