Perry Mohney Collection

THUNDER

As I have always suspected - just beautiful Perry. The arrangement is as top shelf as this master collection of yours. The array of colors is among the best I have ever seen. Drop me a line : whishis@aol.com I have a couple of questions for you. Steve

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Joe K.

• Morbius

• Roboto

• Brian..

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Beautiful...I spent hours detailing each photo...I also have questions...mainly because I noticed you don't have repeats so I am thinking there are versions I am not aware that exists.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

PERRY - From the first moment I met you at Chicago last year at BS III - I knew that something would be wrong with ... that guy ... B)

Your collection is really from OUTER SPACE !!!!!!

Screening the fantastic pics from your ultimate collection I can only say (...!!!) ..........

WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW

Hope to meet you again some day PERRY - I would like to know everything about everything ... :P

Perry, Haven't looked at the private collections for a while and then to find these photographs. Fantastic, inspirational so much in there. Sometimes when you see a collection like that you almost throw in the towel then you start studying the photgraphs and wow your wish list just gets more added to it. Thank you for shareing this with us

• 6 months later...

HERE ARE SOME OF THE ROBOTS AND SPACE TOYS IN MY COLLECTION. ENJOY.

.... AND a Robot War Boat! :o

Hi Perry, I am new to Alphadrome and have just come across your collection, I have to say it IS the best collection I have seen and wonder how long has it taken to gather together so many great items... what's your best story behind the collection ?

Thanks for posting the pictures but where do you find space to display your couch, fridge, TV, bed , family etc? :D

Noel.

Perry,,,,,,,I'm blown away!!!!!!!!What can you say when confronted with the ultimate robot and spacetoy collection,So many items and yet it doesn't look cluttered,,It's almost too much for words,but from now on for me will allways be a source of reference and inspiration...

As he did at BotStock IV, Perry will be bringing with him to BotStock V, a dozen or so of his "best" pieces and their boxes for display at the Museum that weekend. Between The Lesser Collection and Perry's picks it should prove to be quite a feast for the eyes!

Hi again Perry, I seem to have started the ball rolling again with yet more well deserved comments about your superb collection. I keep rolling up + down the pictures and always seem to spot something I missed last time. I am privileged to be a friend of Ed Kelly who's reputed to have the world's largest collection of vintage Batman toys... Saul Ferris or Israel Levarek may disagree, but jaw-dropping :o collections like these take dedication and patience and I must congratulate you on both counts. I was intrested to see some Western items and Stagecoaches included ,and even though I hail from the UK, I too collect tinplate stagecoaches! Thanks again for posting the pictures... any more for us to see?

Noel.

• 11 months later...

Joe K mentioned Perry's collection in a recent post about a Mortoys Robbie variation, so decided to seek it out. What can I say that has not already been said. Simply incredible. Must be one of the most comprehensive collection of robots & space toys in the World. :D

• 5 years later...

Perry asked me to post these photos of the latest additions to his collection.

These "samples" are from the creative talents of Mr. Uzawa and Mr. Sinji Miyazawa at Metal House.

post-16-0-52026400-1412362585_thumb.jpgpost-16-0-41512700-1412446274_thumb.jpg

post-16-0-09601700-1412362662_thumb.jpgpost-16-0-11890700-1412362695_thumb.jpg

post-16-0-94925200-1412362737_thumb.jpgpost-16-0-19513100-1412362767_thumb.jpg

post-16-0-22063700-1412362806_thumb.jpgpost-16-0-91367500-1412362840_thumb.jpg

post-16-0-64959700-1412362904_thumb.jpgpost-16-0-79282700-1412446062_thumb.jpg