Perry Mohney Collection

THUNDER

The Rotor Robots look great side by side. The brown variation of the Mr. Flash-like Walking Robot is nice; I prefer this version over the primary colors of the more common Mr. Flash. Nice additions all around!

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Joe K.

• Morbius

• Roboto

• Brian..

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Two really unique space toys! The Space Export tank has some great lithography. I especially like the cockpit details with the rivets and windows, much more interesting than the more common clear dome on most 'space tanks'. It runs on oil too, not the usual atomic energy! The NASA X-324 saucer has a nice color combination, it would have been more in keeping with a space theme if the windup key had a radar antenna look. Very nice, thanks for posting these.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Donald Rocket with box, wind-up, by Saint Anne, Marseilles, France

pm349.jpg.eb2008beb42ed8e418675380388b9719.jpg

Schuco 967 with box, Mr. Atom, wind-up (Globe headed man juggling satellites and capsules) West Germany

pm348.jpg.cb770a892668f4485621a338d29b85c8.jpg

Kosmos Space Rocket, Ms Brandenburg, East Germany

pm345.jpg.cae202ba5f463851643c74de12ecbdce.jpgpm346.jpg.ae1a3e892ea2a1b7c13ea686ba429d13.jpgpm347.jpg.e17501de566e78f2c78a607f8bad5d06.jpg

Normally, there is a string that passes through the rocket. When pulled down and released, the rocket climbs back up the string.

See Database for additional details and box.

• 3 months later...

Hello- I'm a new member here to the Alphadrome.  I'm inquiring for a friend, does anyone here have a line on reproduction boxes for the Cragstan Rotor Robot ?  Any info would be greatly appreciated.

• 1 month later...