Astroman's Collection

Astroman-one

Welcome to Alphadrome Astroman one! What an amazing collection on many different levels - rarity, beauty , condition and focus. Thank you so much for the pictures.

How about some shots of the display case to the right, I see a Billy Flying Saucer box peeking out from over there! ;)

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Absolutely stunning collection, Astroman-One. Robot 5, Chime Trooper, Television, Hook... I don't even know what to look at first! And those boxes... it makes me weep. ;)

Thanks for posting. I look forward to seeing more of your collection.

Superior beautiful collection - many many of my absolute favorites -some I have -some I've had and many I wish to own!!!!

You have the collectors eye for sure.

If you have time drop me an email: whishis@aol.com

Thank-you for sharing!

Superb collection! You have incredible taste in your selections in all catagories: robots, space toys and astronauts. Is it possible that you also have a few ray guns in your collection? I would not be surprised. I would love to see more. Thanks for sharing.

post-537-1176184415.jpgpost-537-1176184353.jpg

Hi collector friends. First of all thanks a lot for all your opinions. I appreciate it very much. These are the last pictures I am publising. Otherwise it is getting

boring and no more excitement for my upcoming catalogue. I do not have ray guns. Sorry.

Hope you all haP1010049.JPGP1010056.JPGd a good Easter holiday. Here in Europe the whether was just beautiful. Take care. Astroman-one

Hi Markus, your collection is nothing short of what I thought it would be, stunning.Space Cruser is wonderful as is your entire collection.You have great taste in toys. Thanks for the show N tell

Les

:) Breathtaking wonderful large pictures of the best of brightly colored litho robots and wonderful box art! I have to admit that when I view these beautiful pictures, I get a bit teary-eyed myself, (but I also get emotional when I hear the Dead Boys -Sonic Reducer!!!) so maybe that's just me. You have gathered the most lovely pieces of our hobby!!!

When you say that you are assembling a catalogue, do you mean that you are auctioning away some or all? Thanks for showing, -Larry7

Hello Markus,

thank you for this colorfull pictures of robot and spacetoys treasures - I am verry impressed that you could find some of the rares robots include the boxes.

Volker

WOWOWOWOWOOWOWOWOWOWOOWWOWOW! Only thing is, where can we go from here? All the rarities are represented here aren't they? Amazing to see 'em all in one place.

"....we're not worthy.....we're not worthy...."

post-298-1176263575.jpg

:) Breathtaking wonderful large pictures of the best of brightly colored litho robots and wonderful box art! I have to admit that when I view these beautiful pictures, I get a bit teary-eyed myself, (but I also get emotional when I hear the Dead Boys -Sonic Reducer!!!) so maybe that's just me. You have gathered the most lovely pieces of our hobby!!!

When you say that you are assembling a catalogue, do you mean that you are auctioning away some or all? Thanks for showing, -Larry7

No, I do not have the intention to sell in near future. Best regards!

Welcome Astroman-one! What a stunning beautiful collection! I'm so glad that you have come to share these beauties with Alphadrome!

Let me be the first to ask....Can I be your new best friend and play with your toys! LOL!!!

Welcome Astroman-one! What a stunning beautiful collection! I'm so glad that you have come to share these beauties with Alphadrome!

Let me be the first to ask....Can I be your new best friend and play with your toys! LOL!!!

Feel free and play with my toys, but you should come to Europe. Best regards!

Archived