Altaira's Collection

Morbius

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

" Can anyone spot the new addition on the shelf???? "

Since the photo above is titled NEWPIRATES, I will guess that you have added a Pirate !

• 11 months later...

Well,first off- HAPPY BIRTHDAY Altaira!! Nice die casts to add to your nice collection. If not too heavy they could be hung from the Christmas tree as well.:thumbs:

Well,first off- HAPPY BIRTHDAY Altaira!! Nice die casts to add to your nice collection. If not too heavy they could be hung from the Christmas tree as well.:thumbs:

These are quite heavy compared with their diminutive size, all metal.  That's a great idea for them!:thumbs:

For those new to Alphadrome, here's a surprize John created about 10 years ago for very young member *Altaira (daughter of Morbius) in collaboration with ROBOTHUNTER. Needless to say there was a great deal of joy when she opened the box.  It's the way I feel (and wife of Morbius Laurie) feels when a Rigg-bot arrives. This is THE ONE every visitor to the robot room wants to see out of the cabinet in person.  A classic, and 1 of 1.   

Oh, and a special edition version 'Magic Robot' game along with a game piece he created especially for Kelly a few years ago.  

Thanks again Mr. Rigg!:thumbs:

pink kelly robot.jpg

PINKYES.JPG

Happy Belated Birthday Altaira🎂

Most excellent Birthday additions!  

The Planet Kelly and modified AlphaBot from Mr. Rigg and Robothunter from years gone by are awesome!  Jewels in your collection I'm sure!

Archived