Altaira's Collection

Morbius

I received these 'window hangers' and 2 big plush (silver and gold) from ROBOTHUNTER early in 2009. I'll update my collection pics soon.

post-728-0-80743700-1409528664_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're very welcome Alain. Don't know how this one just sort of happened in my searches...right time/place I guess, glad it worked out. :biggrin:

Hey you got my interest going enough to replace 'lost' items from my collection it's the least I could do. :woohoo:

• 3 weeks later...

Those videos were made by Kelly about 5 years ago, she did a great job. She has many other videos on youtube of her horse collections at the time as well as some amazing stop-motion horse ranch 'films' she made too. Kelly still has most of her toys from her youth, they've since become collectible too. We need more house. :ohmy::blub::rolling:

Those videos were made by Kelly about 5 years ago, she did a great job. She has many other videos on youtube of her horse collections at the time as well as some amazing stop-motion horse ranch 'films' she made too. Kelly still has most of her toys from her youth, they've since become collectible too. We need more house. :ohmy::blub::rolling:

Great videos especially of the collection, although bigger now. GREAT to hear she still has her original toys; don't let her make the same mistakes we all have, dont get rid of the toys, My advice is---get more house!!! :cheers:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived