Altaira's Collection

Morbius

Altaira,

I LOVEEEEE YOUR COLLECTION!!! It's so nice to see a father and daughter sharing the same interests. Keep up the great collection! And might I say the pink Planet bot with the dress is quite lovely! :)

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*Altaira:

Thank you very much! I realllly love the Pink one and then the Lime Green Planet Robot then the 'Chromaloy' colour-changing Robby. :D

Welcome Kelly !! Now your on your own. Is Dad getting that empty nest feeling. :D Glad your finally here in first person. ;)

Thank you!

I'm heading out on my adventures with my Grandma and Grandpa this weekend for 6 weeks. My mom's going to make sure she supports Morbius through his empty-nest syndrome! :P

• 8 months later...

Here's a more recent pic of my robot cabinet, updated 2009, most of my robots are in this picture! :D A few vintage Robbys at the top left are my Dad's.

post-728-1237769557.jpg

Thanks! After my special PINK PLANET Robot which lights up with my name in his chest while walking (Thank you John Rigg and Pat ROBOTHUNTER Karris!!) :rolleyes: I especially love the Lime Green Planet Robot I got from ROBOTHUNTER's collection. Here is a pic of me with my gifts of huggable Robbys, bare-metal Space Trooper and some of my favourite shirts from his as well!

post-728-1237947066.jpg

• 7 months later...

Hi~! My collection hasen't changed much since you last saw it! We haven't been buying any for a while~! Any ways my 13th B-day was on the 27th of october. :D So any way we MIGHT be going to the next botstock. But i Don't know yet. Talk to you later~!

Altaria, it's fantastic that you have officially become an Alphadromer, you are a great collector in your own right. I have been a toy collector for over 20 year and I don't even have as many Robbies as you do :blink: , you rock!! B)

Altaria, it's fantastic that you have officially become an Alphadromer, you are a great collector in your own right. I have been a toy collector for over 20 year and I don't even have as many Robbies as you do :blink: , you rock!! B)

Thank you! I Think I have 15! Last year i counted and we had 231 robots or somthing like that! (Lost my log book)

Altaira - I'm still so very happy that you enjoyed those gifts I sent! I can't to see what your collection will look like in ten years or so! Needless to say, Christmas is just around the corner and you never know what RoboSanta might be dropping off in the mail! ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived