Altaira's Collection

Morbius

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 6 months later...

*Altaira

I received this vintage Sparky from my Dad at Christmas 2007, I've always wanted him because he was enjoyed by another kid a long time ago. He still works great! :D

post-298-1200023593.jpg

Altaira,,,,,,That's a fine collection.......pretty soon it will be overtaking your dads ! ;)

*Altaira

Thanks, Sparkrobot!!!

The way I see it, "I either do or I do not...there is no try"!!! I'm sure I will!! :lol:

• 1 month later...

*Altaira

Here is my new custom Robby which ROBOTHUNTER had made by the great John Rigg!! I was :D speechles when I opened the box and saw him, I LOVE HIM!!!!

THANK YOU TO BOTH OF YOU for creating this special piece and custom box.

post-298-1205012378.jpg

*Altaira

Here are more additions from the great ROBOTHUNTER collection, they'er now with me!

The paint on the pink and green versions change as you move around them, great effect!!! Thanks Pat for the chance to add something to my collection from your great collection.

post-298-1205012424.jpg

post-298-1205012434.jpg

post-298-1205012444.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Wow... I love your Planet robots! It's Tops!!! :D

I didn't know there was so many colours variations.

*Altaira (I post under my Dad's post)

Thank you! Some of them are customized such as the John Rigg hot pink model which is an amazing gift commissioned by ROBOTHUNTER for me, the paint is amazing! The multicolour one sort of metal-flake blue has colour changing as you move around him.

The lime green, light blue and dusty rose are all special edition customs from Robert J. Johnson. After the John Rigg one, my favourite is the lime green one which also appears to change colours as he moves.

• 1 month later...

Hi my name is Liana my "robot name" is Liana XJ9. I'm using my dad's computer. I really like your robot drawing it's so cool and pretty. Here is a picture of me holding a girl robot that my dad and I made together. I like your collection and it makes me want to get more robots too. Bye bye!

post-704-1213140556.jpg

*Altaira*

Thanks very much! I have been in the robot hobby for about 8 years now and have been with robots all of my life.

I am begining to make a new busines of making model horse bridles and halters.(Mostly for Bryer model horses)

The way I see it, "I either do or I do not...there is no try"!!!

My favorite robot is my Kelly Planet robot! THANK YOU JOHN RIGG!!!!! What is your favorite Liana?

post-298-1213312029.jpg

*Altaira*

Thanks very much! I have been in the robot hobby for about 8 years now and have been with robots all of my life.

I am begining to make a new busines of making model horse bridles and halters.(Mostly for Bryer model horses)

The way I see it, "I either do or I do not...there is no try"!!!

My favorite robot is my Kelly Planet robot! THANK YOU JOHN RIGG!!!!! What is your favorite Liana?

Hi Altaira, this is Liana (Liana XJ9) again, well my favorite robot is the Roxy Robot Maid. My new robot is Eve from WALL-E.My first robot was Roxy. What's your first robot and what's your biggest robot ? My dad has robots bigger than me!!

Later!

Liana

PS you can call me Liana XJ9 if you want.

My first robot was this Piston Robot. I've had him all my life, one time I even poured Coca Cola through him just to see what it would do!!

post-298-1213841799.jpg

Archived