The Collector's Collection

The Collector

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay..overwhelmed.. Incredible collection!, but, for starters, what is the saucer(red yellow, blue with green pilot) in the photo with the X-5 saucer, KO orange saucer, and the (gulp) VX-1000? I am still kinda reeling at the scope, so bear with me...(I'm not worthy, I'm not worthy..!) I have questions on quite a few.. :blink:

Superb master collection - and I have seen a few -yours is right there with them - just beautiful - your collection of character combined with the more traditional fair makes this collection very unique. Well done!!!

Fantastic collection,,,,,,too good to keep to yourself,,open a museum,,get a book printed,,seriously though it's awesome,and that's coming from an Englishman!! ;)

festival said:
Collector, Is it possible to take a close up of the Area Radiation Detector's antenna? Is it a swivel antenna? Also the black ornament on the front? Thanks, Festival

Here you go Festival. I got a little too close so the pictures are a bit soft. I'll try taking them again tomorrow, but in the meantime. Also, the antenna is not a swivel.

post-180-1174446597.jpgDSC00852.JPGDSC00851.JPG

post-180-1174446709.jpg

robert said:
Okay..overwhelmed.. Incredible collection!, but, for starters, what is the saucer(red yellow, blue with green pilot) in the photo with the X-5 saucer, KO orange saucer, and the (gulp) VX-1000? I am still kinda reeling at the scope, so bear with me...(I'm not worthy, I'm not worthy..!) I have questions on quite a few.. :blink:

It's an MK250. Sorry again for the soft focus. Note the underside is plastic. I've also attached a better photo of the VX-1000 along side the Z-106.

post-180-1174446796.jpgDSC00853.JPGDSC00855.JPGDSC00856.JPG

post-180-1174446811.jpg

post-180-1174446828.jpg

Here are a couple of artist made rayguns by Lawrence Northey. The second one is very cool and the photos don't do it justice. It's a solid cast piece with a wood grip and very heavy.

post-180-1174447058.jpg

post-180-1174447073.jpgDSC00857.JPGDSC00858.JPGDSC00859.JPGDSC00860.JPG

post-180-1174447085.jpg

post-180-1174447220.jpg

The Collector writes: "It's only taken me nearly a year to take more photos of some of my stuff. So here you go".

Steve say: It was worth the wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The MK250 - do you know the maker??

I also see that you have the battery -op Space Patrol car -one of my absolute favorites!

Delightful!! I made the mistake of not buying that Matt Mason version of the white astronaut and now I can't get it anywhere!

Stunning collection you have there Collector! Nice to see some Daleks too. Did I see a couple of Dapol Millenium Daleks amongst them? Have you got the complete set of millenium Daleks? I imagine you would have. Thanks for posting the photos. :)

:) A world class collection !!! Well done sir! Lovely art, -I think of them as art, and you have a fantastic gathering of them. Thanks for the pictures for us beginners to dream over!!! -Larry7

Hello ;

Maybe you should change your moniker to "THE" Collector.

Your collection was amazing a year ago and is still more than amazing.

I "saved to disc" the pictures that you posted at that time

and was trying to find them again on the main site to no avail.

Could you or some one in the know

PLEASE post some links to the posts that are mainly pictures.

It would put all of your collecton in the same place.

Thanks for the pictures of your great collection.

Have Fun !

Mr. Jan

martijn said:
your name is not exaxtly a riddle 😄

beautiful collection!!

the robot next to bender, is that the foky robot?

whats it say on his belly?

You are correct. Here is a close-up:

post-180-1174533369.jpgDSC00861.JPG

steve said:
The Collector writes: "It's only taken me nearly a year to take more photos of some of my stuff. So here you go".

Steve say: It was worth the wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The MK250 - do you know the maker??

I also see that you have the battery -op Space Patrol car -one of my absolute favorites!

The manufacturer is MARCHESINI from Italy. I don't know the production year.

post-180-1174533518.jpg

DSC00866.JPG

Archived