The Collector's Collection

The Collector

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That certainly is a collectors' collection, COLLECTOR!! Amazing. Thanks for the great pics of seldom (if ever) seen items. I'll have to take a few hours to peruse!

Finally, here are a few new acquisitions of mine. I haven't included any of my rayguns in these photos. Maybe sometime down the line. I hope everyone enjoys. I'll check in daily to try and answer any questions starting tomorrow. As sorry for some of the headless images. I kind of rushed through it. If anyone wants a different angle, just let me know.

post-180-1174278505.jpg

Ho-ly frea-kin crap!!!! :unsure:

Off the top of my head a few of my favorites are the Foki robot and the Nomura T-28 saucer. Of course I'm sure I've only digested a quarter of what I've just seen. You are right Collector - it will take a few days to properly look at everything. Wow!

Rad. Amazing collection of beautiful toys.

Question: In post #21, top pic, there's a white "#3" astronaut. Is this a variation, or am I simply mistaken about the toy's color, and white is the norm?

Also, it looks like there's a gold Thunder robot in one of the pics on page 2. Correct? Can you tell us a bit more about that one?

Thanks for posting.

Collector, Is it possible to take a close up of the Area Radiation Detector's antenna? Is it a swivel antenna? Also the black ornament on the front? Thanks, Festival

dratomic said:
Rad. Amazing collection of beautiful toys.

Question: In post #21, top pic, there's a white "#3" astronaut. Is this a variation, or am I simply mistaken about the toy's color, and white is the norm?

Also, it looks like there's a gold Thunder robot in one of the pics on page 2. Correct? Can you tell us a bit more about that one?

Thanks for posting.

The White #3 Astronaut was a very limited repro run from about 5 or 6 years ago. As for the gold Thunder, it's the prototype from TTT and they're repro run.

Archived