New Space Guns

dratomic

I must say Doctor, it seems that you've managed to transform Alphadrome in the Home of Vintage Tin Robots and Space Toys AND Ray-Guns!

And for what it's worth, that's fine by me! I've always felt that ray-guns belong right in there with our beloved robots & space toys.

Except that these amazing photos just make me ache to start collecting something new. And that's the last thing I need to do right now! <_<

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don, Don, Don... Stop being such a show off. Especially because you're making me drool with envy!!! ;)

Pat -- I think the last thing any of us ray gun collectors need is for you to start collecting these things... But if you do, please limit yourself to stuff I've already got!

Don, Don, Don... Stop being such a show off. Especially because you're making me drool with envy!!! ;)

I'm not showing off Brian, - it's called sharing. :closedeyes: :P

Fineas, as Popeye would say "I can't stands no more" I need that green gun. Need any more box work? :rolleyes:

Phil - sorry but the green buck Rogers gun was a gift so I wouldn't feel right trading it. Besides if I was going to have any resto work done on another box it would probably be the Buck Rogers box!

Nope. But that packaging is pretty odd. Makes it look more like a snack than a ray gun. Looking at the box... Is it SOAP?

Gives new meaning to, "Cleaning out the enemy."

Can you tell us more about it, Arjen?

Archived