THE MORBIUS COLLECTION

Morbius

:rolling: Stop banging your head on the wall, Morbius, and please be carefull, it looks like your pockets are turned inside-out and might spill all over as they are near bursting point with coins. :cheers:

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Morbius

• Ultrarobotman

• Roboto

• 6Stelab9

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Great comparison of photos. Howerver, Morbius, apparently even Robby knows your pockets are really full of cash as he is red-faced, angry, and now holding you up , against you prime directive. :biggrin:

• 2 weeks later...

I was lucky enough to gain this fine example of a Door Robot to add to the robot shelves, looks wonderful and works great! Through many wonderful discussions with ROBOTHUNTER (thank you so much for your time) I was able to add this great new 'Robby' to the Robby-centric circle from the ROBOTHUNTER'S collection!! . :cheers: You must have had it beamed to my house it showed up so fast.

Stay tuned... :lecture:

post-298-0-85406200-1375831455_thumb.jpg

post-298-0-96436200-1375831464_thumb.jpg

Great addition Morbius! You really have to love the litho on this classic Robby inspired robot!

Thanks ERS, the litho is amazing.

After another talk with Pat we decided he needed a smooth walkin' ribbon brother to hang with the family. :biggrin:

post-298-0-24927600-1375899010_thumb.jpg

Wow! Nice additions. I wonder what could be coming next? Wink-wink... :biggrin: A new family photo might be in order Morbius!

They've all gone out for some Fusil Oil, hopefully they won't come home completely tanked! Upon their return I'll mention it to them. :diggin:

Those Robbys keep bringing more and more friends home with them! Where WILL it end? :scratchhead::rolling:

:lecture: This is another fantastic piece from the ROBOTHUNTER, WOW! Heavy Metal it is. One of the best items I've seen from F.P.

"Where DOES he get those wonderful toys"?

post-298-0-88203300-1375923755_thumb.jpg