THE MORBIUS COLLECTION

Morbius

Thanks, Ozzie! Means a lot from someone who has so many grails in his cabinet, I like your style. Mint Mint Mint!!!

You're lucky you ended up with Coppertop as my fingers were heading for my wallet that evening but...it was destined to be in your collection, he looks fantastic there.

Most of what's here was purchased from toy shows/shops before some of these members were born! *Altaira and I ran a bunch of the tin fellas last night including the her e-Bay edition silver/red Mechanized, that one just runs so fast he must have some serious gearing in there, not like the black version. :lol: We have Steve Jaspen to thank for the opportunity at BSIV to add that wonderful piece to her collection that she loves so much. :rolleyes: Something about the pink head details against the silver contrasting with the blue mouthpiece, it's simply stunning.

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Morbius

• Ultrarobotman

• Roboto

• 6Stelab9

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

New pic of Mars King, Horikawa purchased at Cybertoy's (Larry Waldman's) dealer's table BSIII. Formerly from the Paul Lipps collection.

post-298-1225673356.jpg

• 1 year later...

After many years, Zintar has made his way back in a condition as new as he was on the store shelf...a well-waited-for piece. Just as Steve, Brian S. and others have always said, stick to your list and condition you're going for and eventually it'll be on your shelf, patience is the key, know your price-point and stick to it. B)

Now off for a silver version to actually play with!! :lol:

post-298-1282517190.jpg

post-298-1282517219.jpg

post-298-1282517230.jpg

• 1 year later...

Here is the Alphadrome Man delivered in 2006 compliments of Robert Johnson. Beautifully done and works great! *Altaira and I both received one and what better time for the package to arrive than late on Christmas Eve. Thanks R.J. it's a fun piece.

post-298-0-15612700-1328711851.jpg

post-298-0-39440700-1328712047.jpg

post-298-0-02582200-1328712059.jpg

Here's a bit of heavy metal I received from ROBOTNUT Darryl! Thanks for keeping your eye out for these terrific items while on your travels, place of honour on the shelf. B)

post-298-0-17905100-1328712564.jpg

• 1 year later...

Well, my retirement lunch included this wonderful item. After careful consideration it was decided it needed to go where it really belongs....

post-298-0-84335300-1363380482_thumb.jpg

post-298-0-72742600-1363382857_thumb.jpg

Very nice and goes perfectly withe the rest of your display ! Was also admiring the Alphadrome man. Very nice also.Christmas eve, no less. Did you and Altaira ever race 'em across the floor? :cheers:

Mike, congratulations on your retirement, I think. I can't seem to get there myself. Maybe next year at 70. It looks like you've reorganized and made some improvements on your displays. Great present with the LIS picture.

Congrats on your retirement! Love the artwork. I never new the Doctor Smith character was based on you.

Congrats on your retirement! Love the artwork. I never new the Doctor Smith character was based on you.

Oh the pain my dear boy, the pain! I remember those turtleneck sweaters all too well!!!!!

I was on board nearly 40 years... :frustrate: