• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Morbius

• Ultrarobotman

• Roboto

• 6Stelab9

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I had a surprize show up at my door this morning from wonderful friend Robert (Whitmire).  It's something I didn't have and is a great addition to the collection, thank you very much! SPACE PATROL CAR WITH RADIO OPERATOR - ATC - JAPAN Very interesting piece, especially like the Atomic symbol behind the canopy and the 'Civil Defense' helmet on the pilot.  Obviously a cold war era toy with great litho and charm and was enjoyed gently by a kid a long time ago.  I'll sure I'll find a suitable antennae to add over time.  Thank you again for thinking of us.  You're a great collector Robert I admire your collections very much...and very generous old friend. :cheers:You know where it will be residing 'till the end of time.

Kinda reminds me of Supercar.

P1140409.JPG

P1140410.JPG

• 4 months later...

Thanks Brady, that's where I'd first seen one too and was intrigued by the colour combination and was in the back of my mind to add one when the opportunity arose. 

• 7 months later...

Received a wonderful package today, didn't take more than a week from Germany to just outside Toronto Canada. Thank you for the addition of a pair of beautiful tiny '70s 'bots.  You can trust, Gernot, they'll be well taken care of in their new guardianship.

The all-blue one was already on my shelf.

Thanks again Gernot, much appreciated.

P1150527.JPG

P1150528.JPG

P1150530.JPG