Top Posters In This Topic

• Morbius

• Ultrarobotman

• Roboto

• 6Stelab9

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...

Great Christmas present from Laurie and Kelly (*Altaira) from the Netherlands, this boxed white version I've never seen before. Also another old 'bot I had collected in the '70s has returned to my shelf.

Both new-old stock condition.

Thanks Morbius family for the great additions.

post-298-0-77644900-1419556085_thumb.jpg

post-298-0-43185900-1419556099_thumb.jpg

post-298-0-49770900-1419556110_thumb.jpg

Thanks Bill. This one showed up on the e-bay 'gallery view while I was looking around and I wasn't even looking for it it just popped up and I got lucky. There's no name on the box and no identifiers of who made it so it's difficult to search for under a particular heading.

Nice new robot,it is always fun when different color variations pop up from time to time. I think I have seen different colored robots coming from Spain?

Mike, when I thought the feet were backwards I meant their shape when standing up; the feet are kind of wedge-shaped from front to back and thicker at the front. I think they're a take on some plastic Horikawa feet with the wedge-shape and thinner at the front, getting thicker at the rear. Hope that makes sense?!

• 4 months later...

Here's the rare white R/C robot with original box.  No indication of a maker on the box, feel free Brian to use this pic on the Robot Database next to the blue one if it's appropriate.

white one fixed.jpg

Yet another great addition to this set of r/c's. nice color combination on him. I am guessing that it is not known for certain just how many combinations of colors there are on this one? better build another shelf, Morbius!!!:thumbs:

We'll never know how many variations of these things are out there Ultrarobotman although the hunt is always fun.  This was a Netherlands find last fall and was very inexpensive, the shipping was similar to the robot $$.  The European versions always seem to be more colourful and vibrant, the problem with this one is he has no name so it makes the search so much more difficult.  Love the candy coloured translucent eyes and they appear much more vivid on this version with the reflection from the inside of the white plastic head.