Mr. Galaxy Repair...

robobob

:D Oh man, tell me about it! As the owner of a pet white standard poodle named 'Snow Queen Beatrice' myself, I just hate to destroy a remote controlled poodle toy! Although, admittedly, I have a few around just in case of real emergency robot repair, but so far, I haven't had to kill them! I have been eyeing the remote of one though, for my batt. op. Planet, but I know that it wouldn't be corrrect, it is tin. -Larry 7

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:) Excellent! Thanks, H.I. Gosses. Thank heavens that the squeaky box mechanism wasn't used in any robots! . -Larry 7

Ahh now this could be a fun topic. There have been robots with squeakers in them! The first to come to mind is Robot Commando. A red rubber bulb type squeaker that makes the robots very distinctive sound. But if you robot commando rubber bulb has turned solid or rotted then you may not know about the great squeaking sound.

Any other bots with squeakers?

Any other bots with squeakers?

Also from 1961, Eldon's Yakkity Yob.

The air bulb is always dried out, cracked or missing on these puppet type robots. I replaced mine with an eyedropper rubber piece.

Any others???

Good call Joe. My Yakkity Yob is missing his hat but the squeaker still works, go figuare. There must be more. Robot dogs don't count do they? If they do the wheely popping robo pupy has a squeaker.

Archived