A Collection From Spain

Roman

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Deja Vu!

Very nice eclectic collection Roman. You have a lot of pieces i am not familiar with, and one that really caught my eye was what looks like a TPS Flash Patrol variation. I am out of town and didn't bring any reference material with me, so if you could give me a little info on this I would appreciate it. Can you provide some closeups as well? Thanks!

post-2-1113941063.jpg

Yes Robert, I entered this post 2 days ago but, with the server problems, i haven't seen my post in the forum.

I can't help you about this patrol because i buyed it without box. Thank you!

Robot ole. I think we made a contact by mail some month ago. Yes i have some spanish robots. In the first picture, there is a robot on the left. This is an astronaut with plastic head and tin body. And the 2 money box green robots in picture number 12 (on the right side) are spanish too.

And thanks Andyman. I love this rocket too!!

Robert,

This is not the TPS Flash Space patrol. I think this is a turkish variation of TPS patrol!!. I saw in a corner this trademark: TURK MALI. I buyed in a vintage toy fair in Barcelona.

post-2-1113945930.jpgDSCN2034.jpg

:) Hey Roman, the pictures look great! Thanks for showing us the collection. Job well done, I like your two criteria for your collecting! -Larry 7

Donde esta el famoso "Gran Jefe"? El mas famoso producto robotico d'espana.

(o bien PePo?)

Te falta el orgullo nacional? 😉

Ademas bienvenido en este forum.

Thanks for the closeup Roman! I knew it wasn't the Flash Space Patrol, but i am surprised it isn't TPS! I wasn't aware that that design style had been copied. I almost like this better than the Flash. That silly little antenna on the Flash just doesn't work for me, it's like the arms on a T-Rex, or wings on a DoDo. So the Turks made some cool space ships as well as saucers. I need to find a book on the Turkish toy industry...

Thanks again.

Thanks Larry Seven and H.I. Gosses!!

It's very difficult to find these spanish robots. But, don't worry, when i have them i'll show you. However, my last acquisition is a marvelous Yonezawa

Mr. Mercury robot, the golden variation. He has a perfect internal mechanism, almost industrial. Good, very good!

Roman

Donde esta el famoso "Gran Jefe"? El mas famoso producto robotico d'espana.

(o bien PePo?)

Te falta el orgullo nacional? ;)

Ademas bienvenido en este forum.

?????????????????????????

?????????????????????????

Translation: Where is the famous "Big Boss"? The most famous robot toy of Spain?

(or Pepo) Is this not the pride of Spain? Welcome to this forum.

OK, that was a loose translation, based on my weak Spanish. I still have no idea what Henk was talking about, but welcome again, Roman! :lol:

Archived