• roboz

• Andyman

• RoboDerby

• gernot

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

19 hours ago, roboz said:

I'm still waiting for Gernot & Jeremy to show pictures of the Swag !!! 😄

Here is the SWAG Jeremy and me received from our host Oz-Man! 

The magazine featuring the 

Constructor Quarterly -recent issue of 2021 including the complete story about the Violinist automaton (which hopefully will be featured in the museum), some advertising material of the soon to be presented Bilotta collection and last but not least the yellow original card which came out from the Grandmother‘s prophesies automat. 

Funny that on this card which came out for me when putting in my coin includes interesting content, a prophecy that is very true to me: You have a strong driving power within you, that may sometimes exhaust those about you.  …You will take a trip that will bring you a great deal of happiness!  😀well that was no prophecy, that became reality at once! (well forget about the rest of the prophecy😉).

667C3124-1066-4C75-8E8F-1AA0A1F6F03D.jpeg.a98206830fd154982ca3c36d04728c3f.jpeg6715E09C-B3F9-4C4B-A1C2-099F69F9C2A7.jpeg.0bde2ebfc2dd944bf04982cab341b6c1.jpeg07CF146E-6654-4A68-AA28-6D4296E58DDD.jpeg.c13b0af1200be41339b8aeec8d1f1475.jpeg

Why is it the Bilotta collection? My memory must be going - I can't remember Ozzie's last name, but Billotta doesn't come to mind. How many rooms will the museum be. Will you have rotating shows, or a permanent display? It sounds like fun! 

Oh my goodness, I just looked up Ozzie Bilotta. I wonder how I never knew that was your last name? Congratulations. I see where you can do a very good job with this endeavor. Maybe you can fund the production on some new robots too! Hey, I hope it was you who bought the original Robbie movie prop. That would be a fine display for your museum.

1 hour ago, David Kirk said:

Why is it the Bilotta collection? My memory must be going - I can't remember Ozzie's last name, but Billotta doesn't come to mind. How many rooms will the museum be. Will you have rotating shows, or a permanent display? It sounds like fun! 

Oh my goodness, I just looked up Ozzie Bilotta. I wonder how I never knew that was your last name? Congratulations. I see where you can do a very good job with this endeavor. Maybe you can fund the production on some new robots too! Hey, I hope it was you who bought the original Robbie movie prop. That would be a fine display for your museum.

Mainly because I Bi Lotta Stuff 😁 

Hey David I wanted to call you about something 

Can you Message me your Phone # here or on FB , thx 

3 minutes ago, Andyman said:

Oz, is that in an office building? It looks like a condo.

It's apx a 22 thousand sq ft commercial bldg

sort of Key West / Carribean Style within a larger community so it had to fit their architectual sensabilities.

It contains multipe tennants including the county which has their new DMV & Tax collector location.

Some Medical, financial & insurance as well.

Good aspect is mostly everyone is shut down on the weekends so gives me much more lattitude for events at those times.

My space is appx 3K sq feet, former design studio kind of lent itself to what I wanted to do with multiple rooms 

& lots of glass. I combined 2 suites to get the flow I wanted & space I needed thought It seems the space is already too small.

Not much to say because I am speechless - that is what I

would call tripping the lights fantastic.............yes I am looking forward to my visit...and yes Fineas - I will see you there!!!!!!

Wow!! great reunion!!, beautiful photos. well Florida is not as far from Mexico City, I hope could visit that wonderful museum some day when its open.