Mr Machine Project

Brian..

35 minutes ago, Brian.. said:

"He moves weird." That's the closest I've got to a compliment in forty years.

Your wife's comments are almost as joyful as your builds!!   I love that.

All th superlatives that you can imagine fit here.  Kudos!  

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Brian..

• Martian Gil

• ROBODUDE

• 6Stelab9

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Very nicely done Brian! Love the details on this robot, I actually prefer your version over the original kit build. The "weird" movement is perfect for the robot!

3 hours ago, Brian.. said:

Apart from that I got the ultimate in praise from my wife: "He moves weird." That's the closest I've got to a compliment in forty years.

Maybe you could 3d print a new wife?😁

This robot is fantastic.  i'd love to have one. I'm really astonished how fast you achieve your projects.

AMAZING !!   Any plans on producing some for your adoring fans ???  Or maybe in kit form-I think I'm getting cabin fever with all the snow and bitter cold here in Michigan🥶

Doe weird mean. Searching..searching...careful...careful!  Seriously, it looks fantastic. Great subject choice and colors. I'm still admiring the Undersea Kingdom robot and what I'm soon  doing with that.

• 2 weeks later...

The one advantage of lockdown, there aren't many distractions. I tried a red version of the robot. Here he is without his decals:

IMG_20210219_143058012.jpg

IMG_20210303_152628780.jpg

I also had time to revisit the Man of Steel - the Russian robot that gave me all sorts of problems with his long wobbly legs. A redesign of the leg struts made him behave himself and now he's as steady as a rock:

IMG_20210219_143134210.jpg

Fantastic work, Brian!    a great looking trio!

... asking for a friend... how long to make a robot that can take care of my snow plowing??

Brian-That Russian "Man of Steel" robot you sold me years ago is my favorite robot- period...…..I just think its the Ultimate  in Awesomeness I still put batteries in it and walk it around the kitchen every so often to keep it limbered up 😀 and that Mr. Robot looks great in red too !!!