Cuz Im A Rocket Mannnnnn!

bartzenegger

thanks alot guys , the joy i have torcherturning myself !! now i have to keep myself from playing with it!!!!!

next project , im installing all- wheel- drive and into my aoshin bat mobile toy. :P

actually im back to the mars explorer.mechanically he is sound execpt for the face plate im building one out of tin . and hopeing robert ( the cpu genius he is) will do the artwork.

:) Great job, Bart! A beautiful robot! High up on many collector's lists. And also, if someone hasn't told you, I will, you have a pretty darn nice collection!- Thanks for sharing the experiencesv along the way, and also the photos, -Larry 7

:) Great job, Bart! A beautiful robot! High up on many collector's lists. And also, if someone hasn't told you, I will, you have a pretty darn nice collection!- Thanks for sharing the experiencesv along the way, and also the photos, -Larry 7

thanks larry , i really appreciate your comments. i would say my "style" of collecting is most similar to your own , yet i dont run into you much on ebay.

Bart as larry 7 says, congrats. You are an inspiration to me. :)

thanks larry , i really appreciate your comments. i would say my "style" of collecting

is most similar to your own, yet i dont run into you much on ebay.

Bart...Was the Rocketman an Ebay find ???

I can't remember the last time I saw one for sale !

Bart...Was the Rocketman an Ebay find ???

I can't remember the last time I saw one for sale !

no bob, but i met this guy originally on an ebay find. i saw one about 3 months ago and it went for 2500.00 but i dont think it had a box . cant remember if it had rockets.

Rocketman Bartz to the home defense!!!

The bl@!#$#@!! place is not even on the sleeve!

hahhaa!

fire in the hhhhhooolllleeeeeeeee!!!

you got it! shawnee is a suburb of kansas city. hope post is fine?

andy, thanks , i have always wanted an original frank that operates like astroman. they dont go cheap.

Little higher and to the right, henk! :P

robert , good to know,

you know where you live!!

i get worried about ya :D

Archived