Coronavirus And Collecting

Brian..

2 hours ago, K-9 said:

Ranger,

The robot collecting bug does have its side effects - withdrawal symptoms being one of them. We wish Jeremy a speedy recovery!

Yes! 😂 

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RoboDerby

• Brian..

• Fineas J. Whoopie

• Ranger

I went to a fruit market, everything was stocked.   Not sure how you hoard bananas but people are.  Milk was low.   But who drinks a lot of milk.  Lol.  I stay away from the trailer park stores.   

7 hours ago, Ranger said:

Jeremy still has the bug.  The robot collecting bug and no other fortunately! 

5 hours ago, Andyman said:

Trump may help you out there in a couple of weeks.

4 hours ago, K-9 said:

Ranger,

The robot collecting bug does have its side effects - withdrawal symptoms being one of them. We wish Jeremy a speedy recovery!

Thanks fellas. Though I may not be adding anything over the course of this situation, I certainly do not intend to part with any either regardless of how dire the circumstances become. I’ll be back again when the virus passes. As for Trump sending me money, I’m afraid that it might be unwise to use it to purchase robots rather than hold onto it for bills. But, maybe just one.....😜

Wish everybody all the best.

This virus will change our mindset i guess..., everything in live we controlled over the years...

Now a serial killer is released and we just can't fight against it, only isolate and take care for our children. Every day is totally shocking again, in Italy 427 people died in 24hours..., were will it end?

There will be something produced in the future that we are immune for it, but that will take months..

Be safe and positive!

Hi Guy's

Sorry I'm late to this.

I'm 65 but not a particularly healthy 65 so we are contemplating a real hard period of self isolating.

I have three days where because of my wife's work commitments we have to travel to London after that as little outside contact as possible.

We see how fast it has escalated in Italy and I think Britain is getting the message on the severity this virus imposes if left to physically be transmitted by contact.

Keep well everyone and let's hope in a couple of months this will all just feel like a distant nightmare.

I recently heard from Marco, he said the economy there is in shambles. I can live with restrictions, I just hope that mob mentality does not take over...lost jobs, income, and family members can push people off the rails.

Sorry to say guy's this definitely is not hype. Keep your distance

Keep washing your hands

And above all 

Keep safe.😔

Yes, we've just been placed in total shutdown. All shops closed except those selling food. We're only allowed out once a day for exercise. No weddings or baptisms. 

Auction houses have switched entirely to on-line bidding. You could view beforehand (six allowed in at a time) but now that will stop.