• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RoboDerby

• Brian..

• Fineas J. Whoopie

• Ranger

In France, the lockdown started about a week ago. People have to stay at home unless their job is a priority one. I'm lucking to have a house with a garden so I can  tinker outside. but it's more difficult when you're in a flat. Anyway, stay safe.

42 minutes ago, ROBODUDE said:

Marco-Best wishes to you and your family-You are all in my prayers

Same here Marco, wishing you the best!

From Business Insider.

An article titled

”How China, the US, and Europe are using robots to replace and help humans fight coronavirus by delivering groceries, sanitizing hospitals, and monitoring patients”

Has anyone seen any of these robots in person?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.businessinsider.com/robots-fighting-coronavirus-in-china-us-and-europe-2020-3%3famp

11 hours ago, Andyman said:

Wishing you all well. May we all come out the other side fully intact.

Likewise Andy its getting bad here now. Unless you are a key worker we are all in self isolation.

All keep safe

11 hours ago, Sparkrobot said:

Likewise Andy its getting bad here now. Unless you are a key worker we are all in self isolation.

All keep safe

I hear Boris has the virus now.

9 minutes ago, Andyman said:

I hear Boris has the virus now.

He's just been on the TV talking from home, saying he has a high temperature and persistent cough, must be a very mild version as I didn't see or hear him cough once. Still better to be safe than sorry, his live in partner Carrie Symonds is pregnant so she will have to keep away from him.

54 minutes ago, MetalRobotHead said:

He's just been on the TV talking from home, saying he has a high temperature and persistent cough, must be a very mild version as I didn't see or hear him cough once. Still better to be safe than sorry, his live in partner Carrie Symonds is pregnant so she will have to keep away from him.

I have never heard if pregnant women were ask risk. Are they?