Daughter Of Morbius

Morbius

No, not bad at all!!

Sounds like a wonderful toy.

Thanks to ROBOTNUT, Altaira has a GIRLBOT who has taken to waking us up every few days at 4:00 in the morning saying, "RISE AND SHINE" "TIME TO GET UP" and playing her computer music! :blink:

Maybe I should take out one of her NINE batteries and possibly she would stop this habit! Thanks, Darryl!

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Altaira! Your new puppy is beautiful! Here's a photo of our new baby, Murphy the Golden Retreiver. Four months old. I hope he likes robots when he gets bigger! :lol:

post-36-1145062422.jpg

Hi Altaira! Your new puppy is beautiful! Here's a photo of our new baby, Murphy the Golden Retreiver. Four months old. I hope he likes robots when he gets bigger! :lol:

Thank you Robothunter!! A great kick was when Winston (the Budgie) came up to his nose and said, "Are you the pretty puppy"??

That's a beautiful new member of your family!!! Lovely name and sure he's a wonderful pup as all Labs are.

.....we're sure he'll enjoy chewing the robots as an after dinner treat!! :lol:

• 3 months later...

We are all glad that you are enjoying your new robots.

We had a great time visiting with you and your family

and brought home some great memories... :)

P.S. Thank your dad for the wonderful Robby painting...

You're very welcome, Darryl! It was a great time for all.

We had a ball and I'm glad I took the rest of the week off as it was quite an outing to the Science Centre. I was surprized they still had some of the 'old' exhibits from some 40 years ago and they're still working. You noticed as we did that the kids seemed to be more intrigued by them than the modern computerized stuff they had to offer. Go figure!! The old ones are more hands-on.

The great kick of the day was the core sample from the old Toronto dump with cross-sections from the turn of the century where we saw antique car tires and oil cans at the bottom through 1960's bikes near the top with their banana saddles still attached. The only close thing to a robot was a battery case with batteries still installed, likely a light from a miner's helmet. NONE of this stuff had decayed much at all if any. One day archaeologists will unearth battery-powered tinmen. The rusty ones will bring big bucks on e-Bay of course. :blink:

Oh, and a big THANK YOU for returning all the tin guys workin' perfectly, those I hadn't seen work right in years, and also for the 'rebuild' of Altaira's surprise delivery of the Silver Thunder she received from Ozzie last month whose innards came loose in transit. It wasn't the easiest operation you've done but you breezed through it wonderfully. I think this one works even better than the Schylling thanks to you!!! :D

B) He's a musical robot with spinning light behind lenses, puts on a nice lightshow. Part of the Lambda group.

The other Lambda 1 is my dad's and so are number 2 and 3.

:)

post-298-1155289260.jpg

post-298-1155289494.jpg

post-298-1155289550.jpg

post-298-1155289579.jpg

B) He's a musical robot with spinning light behind lenses, puts on a nice lightshow. Part of the Lambda group.

The other Lambda 1 is my dad's and so are number 2 and 3.

:)

Ahhh, thanks! Now I finally know where that songtitle and dance "Lambada" comes from ;)

Archived