Daughter Of Morbius

Morbius

Sorry but I don't have that one. I didn't know there was an astronaut.

(Morbius: I guess I'm a bad dad. Not telling her there was an astronaut version)!!!! :o

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I found this tin horse on a table full of old toys. The dealer said it was a China or Taiwan so that's why it was cheap. $5. But my dad turned the horse over and saw DAIYA in a triangle on his belly. He told me it was old and paid the man quick and I took the toy fast. It winds up and jumps all around twirling his tail, stands up then sits down. I'm very careful with it.

post-2-1129684698.jpg

Here is my JOHN RIGG battery HI-WHEEL robot!!!! I LOVE IT! LOVE IT LOVE IT!!!!

My mom and dad got this for me for my birthday. :lol:

THANK YOU FOR THE CONVERSION JOHN!

Happy Birthday Altaira, glad you like the gear robot conversion! Nice collection of bots, I don;t think any one on this board had that many robots at your age.

Altaira:

THANK YOU SO MUCH JOHN for the birthday wishes and present you sent!! I think I'll need more shelves. Maybe I'll have to kick some of my dad's stuff out of the cabinet to make room! <_<

• 1 month later...

[Altaira]

I got a big surprize in the mail today from ROBOTNUT! He fixed my Piston Robot, he hasn't worked in a long time. He runs beautiful now, really fast!!

THANKYOU ROBOTNUT! :lol:

[Morbius]

Thank you very much for the repair/restoration on this piece, it is very much appreciated! Darryl, you truly are a talented restorer of these antiques and you'll obviously be in big demand as some of these guys seize a little over time!!

LMK

post-2-1134515179.jpg

congrates morb!! i have yet to get that robot.but i will one day and get the tin version you have .even though its newer.

[Morbius]

...I have one but this is one of Altaira's she's had for her entire life. Another one that got played with .... well, he kinda got lubed with Coca Cola at one point. I think it ate all his innards!! It DID blow his pistons apart!!! :o

[Morbius]

...I have one but this is one of Altaira's she's had for her entire life. Another one that got played with .... well, he kinda got lubed with Coca Cola at one point. I think it ate all his innards!! It DID blow his pistons apart!!! :o

hahaha !! glad its running again!!

hahaha !! glad its running again!!

NOOOOO, Bart. It was ANOTHER ONE that got blown apart. THIS ONE! Don't know what you'd find inside this guy! :unsure:

post-2-1134521587.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Archived