Daughter Of Morbius

Morbius

Thank you RANGER! I've been collecting since I was 4 and I really enjoy them. My dad and I play with them sometimes to have fun with them and keep them working!! :D

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:P Twirly I got from MR. ZEROX. THANK YOU MR. XEROX! Love this robot and his twirly.

Thank you ROBOTNUT for taking my silver SPACE FIGHTER to repair him. His wires fell off inside him and he stopped working.

post-2-1129677734.jpg

:D Another picture of Twirlybot. He was mint and boxed. Sorry I'm a little late but thank you again MR.Zerox for the wonderful gift.

post-2-1129677903.jpg

I found this Space Trooper at the Toy Show this weekend. My dad bought it for me for $15. He's between cute and ugly!!! :blink:

post-2-1129681236.jpg

Here is my JOHN RIGG battery HI-WHEEL robot!!!! I LOVE IT! LOVE IT LOVE IT!!!!

My mom and dad got this for me for my birthday. :lol:

THANK YOU FOR THE CONVERSION JOHN!

post-2-1129681647.jpg

John even signed his name on the robot's feet and the box for me with a marker. :rolleyes:

His eyes and insides light up as he walks when you push the button on the remote.

post-2-1129681738.jpg

Very cool collection, daughter of Morbius! And it has obviously grown a lot since June! :P That John Rigg conversion is something to be treasured.

Archived